who could be this years Malcolm Smith???

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Ricardo Lockette, would be cool to see him catch a couple of deep balls

BASF

Reaction score
Maulbert":12lr8r2n said:
Unlikely, but I wouldn't mind it being OB Schofield, just to rub the Cardinals nose in it.

Giants.

I think the guy who is going to have the most surprising impact is Byron Maxwell. This is his game to make that "Larry Brown payday" happen. You know that they are going to be throwing to his side more often than not, and he is going to prove that he can keep his side of the field shut down.

pehawk

Reaction score
OBS was originally cut by the Giants.

Does Irvin count? I think he may kill someone Sunday.

sc85sis

Reaction score
We got Obie from the Cards. The Giants cut him after the failed physical. Their loss, our (re-)gain.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Call me crazy but Kevin Williams has a big game

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I think MVP goes to a big name, maybe even a Patriot if the score is close (since they open the ballot during the fourth quarter). As for low-profile Seahawks having a monster game...maybe Luke Willson?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":293wdb0j said:
Call me crazy but Pat Williams has a big game

I will call you crazy. It won't be Pat Williams.

I will go with Luke Willson, but he won't get MVP. By the nature of the game, a good game by a receiver will ultimately lead to Russell getting the MVP.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I think Marshawn will run over people in the second half. I expect us to beat them with offense.
But, I really want to see another "unknown" WR (Norwood, B.J. Daniels, Lockette, Chris Matthews) shine.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
My sleeper is Landon Cohen. He's going to get a lot of burn as Michael Bennett's inside partner in nickel/pass rush sets in this game, and he actually got some decent pressure on Rodgers in the second half of the NFCCG. The Patriots o-line ranked 31st in pass protection by PFF this year, and their interior pass blocking was particularly horrid....and that was with a healthy Bryan Stork at center, who may not even play. Cohen won't win SB MVP, but he could certainly come out of nowhere to make a significant impact.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The way the NFL has been poking the beast makes me think he will explode.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
if BJ Daniels is actually dressed I'm calling him lol

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I think Russell Wilson has a completely amazing game and takes the MVP. I dont see an unlikely hero taking that honor.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Byron Maxwell. Brady is going to chuck it his way and BM is going to have the game of his life!!!

GO HAWKS!!

Maulbert

Reaction score
BASF":1lek1jar said:
Maulbert":1lek1jar said:
Unlikely, but I wouldn't mind it being OB Schofield, just to rub the Cardinals nose in it.

Giants.

I think the guy who is going to have the most surprising impact is Byron Maxwell. This is his game to make that "Larry Brown payday" happen. You know that they are going to be throwing to his side more often than not, and he is going to prove that he can keep his side of the field shut down.

pehawk":1lek1jar said:
OBS was originally cut by the Giants.

Does Irvin count? I think he may kill someone Sunday.

How about you check the link in my post before you try to correct me, at the very least? The Giants didn't cut OB Schofield. They signed him to a deal and then nullified it when he failed the physical. The Cardinals cut him on the opening day of training camp in 2013 as it states in the article I linked in my post. Here's the link's url, instead of being linked through Schofield's name:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/pos...ien-schofield-happy-with-life-after-cardinals

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Schof was definitely a Card before he was a Hawk. What's wrong with you people? ;)

Latest posts