ML sings in semi-interview with Ent. Tonight (not clickbait)

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Shawn Johnson put him up to this, I'm guessing. Not erstaz like the Skittles ad:

[youtube]-jSAnqqa068[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not surprised a pretty girl would get Marshawn to be a little more chatty. :D

lsheldon

Reaction score
That was good. It seems everything he does is driven by what his foundation can do for kids. Awesome outlook for a celebrity to have.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
lsheldon":opjnmtgu said:
That was good. It seems everything he does is driven by what his foundation can do for kids. Awesome outlook for a celebrity to have.

Yup. The profit from the sale of his New Era caps also goes to his foundation. The same officially licensed caps that NFL.com is now threatening him with a fine for wearing.

byau

Reaction score
You'll be more likely to get answers from Marshawn if you do not ask him about himself.

Definitely would answer questions about his foundation

I bet he would answer questions about his teammates as well if they were good questions

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Marshawn has always been more than willing to talk about his foundation. If the media really wanted him to open up and talk, they would have picked up on that by now.

Laloosh

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2qxe4dsl said:
Marshawn has always been more than willing to talk about his foundation. If the media really wanted him to open up and talk, they would have picked up on that by now.
They have but he doesn't go for it. He knows it is just an attempt to get a foot in the door so to speak. Seems to me that it's about trust.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Look at him, hes like a kid in a candy store. All about dat ass boss.