Seahawk Logo Painted on SB Field

Greenhell

Reaction score
Cool pic. I've never seen the AZ field outside of the stadium. Pretty cool how they can roll it back in.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Greenhell":zndd8ptk said:
Cool pic. I've never seen the AZ field outside of the stadium. Pretty cool how they can roll it back in.

[youtube]DIukkv1Ko0U[/youtube]

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I forgot they wheel the field in, I was wondering why they had a practice field right next to the stadium.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Guys were slipping all over that field during the Pro Bowl. Hopefully our team noticed and have taken cleat-related precautions. (And also hopefully the Patriots were too busy with their balls to pay attention.)

djb28

Reaction score
Hey Cardinal Fan. It's our house Sunday!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Yes, you are exactly correct, it's a dome stadium and natural grass has never grown indoors.

Plus, I think when the stadium is used for other events, they have a hard floor instead of sod.

OpHawk

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's to maintain healthy grass. They roll it out to get it's sun-time, then back in when it's had it's fill. They are in the desert.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2ife90xz said:
Yes, you are exactly correct, it's a dome stadium and natural grass has never grown indoors.

Plus, I think when the stadium is used for other events, they have a hard floor instead of sod.

Good point on using it for other events, thought a opening roof would be easier than sliding the whole field out! Never seen it before pretty cool idea.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Come on,dude's and dudettes. The stadium was built in 2006. How are we all not aware about its natural grass configuration by now? I've actually defended this fanbase against attacks claiming we're all "bandwagoners." Some of you aren't helping.

themunn

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":2lvwnjld said:
Come on,dude's and dudettes. The stadium was built in 2006. How are we all not aware about its natural grass configuration by now? I've actually defended this fanbase against attacks claiming we're all "bandwagoners." Some of you aren't helping.

Because we don't care about the Cardinals?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":1rm9p8ut said:

Dumb post.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2ewqstob said:
SeeHawkRun":2ewqstob said:

Dumb post.
super dumb x2

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":25jlzux0 said:
I don't pay much attention to other peoples stadiums. I hardly think that has anything to do with me being a bandwagon fan. Fan since 1976. For all I remember, they play in St. Louis. :shock:

I asked Shannon the "Sea Pimp" if their roof was going to be open or closed, as he know many of the Cardinal "bird gang".
Some CARDINAL fan jumps in to make fun of me and tell me, "the roof doesn't open, idiot"........... LOL
She owned herself pretty bad. Talk about bandwagon. :snack: