Seahawks Offense vs. Patriots Offense

kidhawk

Reaction score
We all know that the Patriots pass the ball more than we pass the ball, and we run the ball more than we run the ball, so I'm putting stats here on a per pass/catch/rush average to see how they match up on a play by play basis

Brady - Wilson

64.1% - 63.1% - Completion percentage

7.1 - 7.7 yards per attempt

5.7% - 4.4% TD percentage

1.5% - 1.5% INT Percentage

21 - 42 total sacks

97.4 - 95 Quarterback Rating

1.6 - 7.2 rushing yards per carry

Blount vs Lynch

4.7 - 4.7 yards per carry

4.5 - 9.9 yards per catch

LaFell - Kearse

12.9 - 14.1 yards per catch

Edelman - Baldwin

10.6 - 12.5 yards per catch

Gronkowski - Willson

13.7 - 16.5 yards per catch

Obviously these aren't complete stats, but they are some food for thought

LTH

Reaction score
The Seahawk stat that popped out to me is 42 sacks... What that stat tells me is the O line wasnt protecting Wilson cause they were hurt all year long... I think there was maybe one or two games they were all healthy and thoughs games were blow outs... The O line is going to be somewhat healthy against NE thats Key...

LTH

Vetamur

Reaction score
LTH":1tcosmt5 said:
The Seahawk stat that popped out to me is 42 sacks... What that stat tells me is the O line wasnt protecting Wilson cause they were hurt all year long... I think there was maybe one or two games they were all healthy and thoughs games were blow outs... The O line is going to be somewhat healthy against NE thats Key...

LTH

The higher sack number is also a result of how the Seahawks want to play. If you tell Wilson, hold the ball a while..see what develops..use your scrambling.. then, youre going to get some late, deep throws ..as we do. But youre also going to get more sacks. Its a trade off that the Seahawks like.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Vetamur":2dywtt7u said:
The higher sack number is also a result of how the Seahawks want to play. If you tell Wilson, hold the ball a while..see what develops..use your scrambling.. then, youre going to get some late, deep throws ..as we do. But youre also going to get more sacks. Its a trade off that the Seahawks like.
Which, in turn, is countered by him making plays statues wouldn't have. Even remove his late sacks and he gets pressured a lot.

Brady and Peyton would be worthless and/or six feet under in our offense.