Wednesday Practice Report

sutz

Reaction score
:th2thumbs: This one's for all the marbles. No holding back. :0190l:

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Full participation is all well and good.....the question is, was it a "full contact" practice? Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, and I have ZERO doubt about ET and Sherm's availability for the SB (they will play, that is beyond debate), but one has to at least wonder about the context of "full participation" at this stage, given the inherent dubious nature of 'injury reports.'

Perhaps more encouraging is the listing for Sweezy and Britt.

Go Hawks.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":8l8fwazm said:
Full participation is all well and good.....the question is, was it a "full contact" practice? Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, and I have ZERO doubt about ET and Sherm's availability for the SB (they will play, that is beyond debate), but one has to at least wonder about the context of "full participation" at this stage, given the inherent dubious nature of 'injury reports.'

Go Hawks.

You should go back and listen to pete's presser today if you can. He actually discussed his plan for practices. Sounded like they were going full tilt

sutz

Reaction score
Pretty sure there is no contact allowed in practices this time of year per the CBA. Full particiption is the best you can get. ;)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":52gcm554 said:

Go Hawks.

This is Competition Wednesday!!!!

:th2thumbs:

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
kidhawk":pqlardbk said:
NorthDallas40oz":pqlardbk said:

Go Hawks.

You should go back and listen to pete's presser today if you can. He actually discussed his plan for practices. Sounded like they were going full tilt
Thanks, kidhawk. I hope that was indeed the case.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sutz":1e2jfwqm said:
Pretty sure there is no contact allowed in practices this time of year per the CBA. Full particiption is the best you can get. ;)
You can have a certain amount throughout the season and last year Pete did save one of them for the Superbowl week so I don't see why he'd change that this year.