Pete Prickso: "Wilson closer to Tim Tebow than Tom Brady"

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Now, I suppose if someone looked ONLY at the NFC Championship game, I could see how they would make that comparison. Tebow's calling card was playing awful for 55 minutes and then making ridiculous plays with his feet (mostly) and his arm (sometimes) to get a miraculous win.

Difference is that he would usually do that against weak competition, and he did it over and over again. Wilson, well, he's got another 54 games of evidence that he's a far more complete QB than Tebow could ever dream of being. I'm guessing that Prisco conveniently overlooks that other evidence.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'm guessing Prickso knows the Hawks have a passionate fan-base and is fishing for clicks. He brings our devotion up all the time in his "articles". Yeah, I read them. It's comic relief.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
The better question is will RG3, Geno Smith, Blake Bortles and Manziel ever be as good as Tim Tebow?

sutz

Reaction score
Nice to see the lobotomy was a success.

:twisted:

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Prisco knows he can get a ton of clicks by pissing off 12s, just ignore him.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sadly just b/c his articles are so annoying.

We all need to stop linking his BS so he gets less clicks. However his BS will go on and on.

Wonder how his begrudging apology after RW lights up the Cheatriots will read this year?

He's a fundamental orafice.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just when you thought little Petey Pissquick couldn't be any dumber, he says something real stupid!
Don't know why anyone clicks on this assclown's links, he's either trolling or he is the stupidest man breathing.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Didn't read, but if he means closer in height, he would be correct. :lol:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I can understand commenting on it, but why on earth would you provide the prick a clickable link? That's all he wants and you're obliging him.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Click- bait from a troll and his usual "look at Wilson's mistakes" method of evaluating Russell. He has such a hard on to prop up a pre-existing view of Russell by focusing on negatives and ignoring positives.