Colin Cowherd picks patriots in a blow out

KatarHol

Reaction score
Colin Cowherd picks patriots in a blow out, but you know when we win he will drone on about how he is a Seattle guy.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
KatarHol":15jk9uqb said:
Colin Cowherd picks patriots in a blow out, but you know when we win he will drone on about how he is a Seattle guy.

Correct me if im wrong but I seem to remember him being a huge Patriot/Brady/Bill homer. I remember him talking about the pats alot

I am listening to him right now though. He said Wilson might be one of the smartest QBs hes ever seen

Largent80

Reaction score
Let's see....here is a guy that gets paid by getting listeners/viewers to hear/read what he says and people still... :baityes:

marko358

Reaction score
How many times has a team with the least points and yards allowed in a season gone into a super bowl and got blown out?

Chawks1

Reaction score
Yeah he has a serious bromance with Brady. Always has. He also picked Denver 26-20 over us last year. Enuf said.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Genuinely, when was the last time we got blown out? Like Bengals 2011? I keep seeing dipshits predict blowouts, when does Seattle ever get blown out!?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I find this very unlikely.

New England has never won a Super Bowl by more than three points.

Seattle has never lost by double digits with Russell Wilson as QB. In fact, they have not lost by double digits since Nov. 6, 2011 -- 63 consecutive games and counting. That was right around the time their defense began to click.

People seem to be favoring New England solely because of what they think happened in the conference championships. They don't think the Seahawks are deserving because they turned the ball over five times and needed The Comeback. And they don't realize what an incomplete team the Colts were this season.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
These experts watched the last two games and are putting too much stock in them.

More fuel for our team's fire.

Zybot

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3bpkf9cu said:
Genuinely, when was the last time we got blown out? Like Bengals 2011? I keep seeing dipshits predict blowouts, when does Seattle ever get blown out!?
When the Seahawks look like they are going to get blown out, they usually come back and win. See the Bucs game last year and vs. the Packers this year in the NFC championship game. I think I remember a stat that I saw on TV that Russell Wilson's win percentage in the NFL when he has been down by 10 points or more at some point in a game is an impressive record, something like 5-1 or something crazy like that.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3eywvg88 said:

This. Every time someone predicts the Hawks will be blown out I just laugh. It just means they don't really watch the Seahawks play. Cowherd should know better.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Not sure why anybody is surprised. They really, really want to see Brady get #4 and this is the best NE team since '07.

All of these ridiculous predictions will only serve to make SEA look that much more dominant when the dust settles and we've won.

Just soak it in. Something to remember in the week running up to super bowl 50 if we find ourselves there looking to 3-pete.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Cowturd's success has less to do with his abilities when it comes to sports commentary and more to do so with ESPN's monopoly on sports broadcasting. You take three hours of nationwide morning drive time and give it to a baboon's ass and it'll pull better numbers than CBSSports and the local-yocal mouthbreathers in each metro area. Furthermore, Cowturd has exclusivity when it comes to his radio guests, as so many are under ESPN contract; guys are congenial with him on the radio because they have the same employer, not because he's 98lbs of gray matter.

I learned long ago that Cowturd was an idiot. His simpleminded views on socio-economics and what constitutes "success" in one's life illustrate a guy who leads a pretty insulated, self-aggrandizing life. He's the type that would value one's work as as volume producer at a mortgage lender over the efforts of one who might rotate your tires or mow your lawn. His lectures on motivation, preparation and responsibility are reminiscent of a person who's spent most of his life in a very narrow spectrum; he's part and parcel of what happens when someone gets a "God complex."

But hey...you local types will continue to fuel that jackass's ratings because he's from Grayland-Westport and "rah-rah-rah" the local guy. I imagine there's a strong correlation between Cowturd listeners and Softy Moobs fans; you overlook the fact that the guy doing the show is a moron. You get what your deserve...

seahawksny

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":3qmtpuq8 said:
I still have yet to see any legit "expert" predict the Seahawks.

Dont know who is considered experts but Pat Kirwan always partial to seattle

Mike and Mike this AM- Golic and Schlereth picked Hawks

seahawksny

Reaction score
Team must have slighted him when he was younger or something, cause he picks us to lose every big game.

seahawksny

Reaction score
seahawksny":2utdsv5r said:
Team must have slighted him when he was younger or something, cause he picks us to lose every big game.

But his opinion changed somewhere along the way cause he was going on for months after SB 40 that we were robbed. I recall vivdly it was July and he was still talking about it. I dont mean just mentioning it either, Im talking about taking EVERY possible chance he had, to mention fact that we were robbed. It hurt him like it hurt us, maybe even more, and he wasnt shy about it.

So something must happened between '06-'12 for this guy. Since '12, hes been like Prisco where every big game we are picked to lose. I think its a schtick. He has it in for the team for some reason he isnt disclosing.