"Y'all have 5 minutes to look at me.." - ML

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Lynch just gave his mandatory Thursday presser. At the beginning he laid down pretty clearly his distrust and disdain for the media before declaring he was going to sit there for observation only the remainder of his time.

Interesting...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3pwuxtvn said:
Lynch just gave his mandatory Thursday presser. At the beginning he laid down pretty clearly his distrust and disdain for the media before declaring he was going to sit there for observation only the remainder of his time.

Interesting...

He said a few things but not much at all. It's crazy how the NFLN and other outlets focus on this while Sherm gives an amazing conference and it's relegated to an online feed. The nation needs to see more Sherman and less Lynch

pmedic920

Reaction score
Again I'll say...
It's the media's own fault that he is the way he is with them.

Perfect example of how they can make "dirty laundry" out of a "no story".

volsunghawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":1xebt4nd said:
The nation needs to see more Sherman and less Lynch

That's exactly what I think Marshawn's endgame with all of this is. At some point, people are just going to stop asking him stuff because it's a waste of time. Won't be this week, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see coverage tail off on him next year a bit.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
There was a writer over at a Philly newspaper that wrote a 30 paragraph article on how Lynch should be fined for not giving the writers anything to write about...

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/super-bowl-live/0ap3000000465129/Lynch-finally-speaks[/urltargetblank]

Here's the video

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Dude is awesome. But if we all stopped talking about it, maybe this need to know what he says would go away. I am tired of the constant "what will Marshawn say next". Dude just wants to play ball. He fulfilled his requirements and I hope he just destroys NE.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
DynoHawk":bk63cmix said:
There was a writer over at a Philly newspaper that wrote a 30 paragraph article on how Lynch should be fined for not giving the writers anything to write about...

Irony

ShaunPope

Reaction score
I don't give two sh*ts that Lynch doesn't talk to the media because I love and admire how he sacrifices his body every single play he's in the game. However, I am curious, was there one or a couple instances in particular that happened between him and the media (local or national) in the past that has caused him to be the way he currently is with the media? Because this morning KJR played a phone interview between him and Mitch that occured before the 2011 season and he sounded very jovial and comfortable talking on the air.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
kidhawk":35qg6g74 said:
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/super-bowl-live/0ap3000000465129/Lynch-finally-speaks[/urltargetblank]

Here's the video

After watching this . . . I actually fear for the safety and physical well being of the Patriots defense.

1vMpOO.AuSt.5.JPG

Reaneypark

Reaction score
DynoHawk":23ygdp6m said:

If Lynch would have said cliches he would have actually had to work.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kidhawk":rz0pcrhl said:

Here's the video
Hilarious. He's just straight up and the media can't deal with it.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Marshawn's (amazing) opening statement:

“Hey, look, all week, I done told y’all what’s up and for some reason y’all continue to come back. You do the same that y’all did.

I don’t know what story you are trying to get out of me. I don’t know what image y’all are trying to portray of me. But it don’t matter what y’all think, what y’all say about me. Because when I go home at night, the same people I look in the face – my family – that I love, that’s all that really matters to me. So y’all can go and make up whatever y’all want to make up because I don’t say enough to put anything out on me.

But I’ll come to y’all’s event and you can shove cameras and microphones down my throat. And when I’m at home in my environment, I don’t see y’all. But y’all are mad at me. And if y’all ain’t mad at me, then what y’all here for? I ain’t got nothing for you y’all though. I told you all that. So y’all should know that. But y’all will sit here like right now and continue to do the same thing. I’m here preparing for a game and y’all want to ask me all these questions, which is understandable. But I told y’all, I’m not about to say nothing.

So for the remainder of my three minutes because I’m here and available for y’all. I’m here and available for y’all. I done talked. All of my requirements are fulfilled. So now for this next three minutes, I’ll just be looking at y’all the way y’all are looking at me.

Thank you.”

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I have never disliked the sports media more after watching this. They were asking him where they could buy his hat just so they can write stories about how he was intentionally promoting his New Era merchandise. Marshawn has totally exposed their sickening level of self importance, maliciousness, and willingness to destroy and distort.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
DynoHawk":3ckkoo90 said:
Sterling Archer":3ckkoo90 said:
This is like O. Henry and Alanis Morissette had a baby and named it this exact situation.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/dbailey_18/status/560863812320903168[/tweet]

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Anyone that actually listened closely realizes he's defensive with the media.

"I don't know what type of image you guys are trying to portray."
"I don't care what y'all think."
"When I go home at night, I look the same people in the face."

Something bad obviously happened with the media which is why he is like this with them today.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Wish I had the name of the chic that commented on it, afterwards.

She said he's an entertainer and is paid to entertain.

He does entertain.
On the football field.
STUPID B#%*H.