Tony Moeaki

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I think this guy would be a huge X factor. He was vital in their win vs the 49ers and his athleticism is what is so intriguing. I am not sure he is a long term answer (because of his inability to stay healthy) but I really think he can help us with a two tight end set if Carroll wishes to use it when the Hawks are not in the read option. I really think we have a nice assortment of weapons that can be used in case Kearse or Baldwin struggles in their one on one matchups.

sutz

Reaction score
I kind of forgot about him. I agree, he could be a factor. There ain't much film on him because of the time he's missed.

Why couldn't we run RO out of the 2TE set? Sounds like a wrinkle that could be effective. 2TE, 2WR pistol formation. Seems like a look we could add fairly cleanly, not a lot of complications for our guys, but something we haven't shown. It's the kind of 'new' thing we need for this game IMHO. Show something the Pats don't have film on. The extra days of planning and practice should help.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah I'm glad he is healthy again. He was a nice safety valve for Wilson in a few games.

kjreid

Reaction score
I think he can be a difference maker also, as long as the Tiffany glass shoulder holds up he should have a good game. I think he as good as a blocking TE as Helfert and a better catching TE than Willson.