Where is Earl gonna play?

oasis

Reaction score
I'm not a big x's and o's guy but I read somewhere and agreed that Patriots, aside from Gronk, are not really going to pose much of a vertical threat in their passing game. So my question is, is he going to play deep? Double Gronk? Play in the box?

kidhawk

Reaction score
oasis":3vqzsn0y said:
I'm not a big x's and o's guy but I read somewhere and agreed that Patriots, aside from Gronk, are not really going to pose much of a vertical threat in their passing game. So my question is, is he going to play deep? Double Gronk? Play in the box?

Yes

The Seahawks mostly play the same look. Thomas has the closing speed to play the run and the deep pass from the same position. His speed and nose for the ball are what make him such a unique talent

Throwdown

Reaction score
We don't double guy, we don't change for anyone. earl will be lined up where he usually is.

It's beautiful really how awesome our d is, and they don't do anything special to account for exceptional talents like Gronk.

chris98251

Reaction score
Why would you change the best defense in the league over three years on the day of the Super Bowl?