Price to get ino Super Bowl 49, now at $8,000

seahawkchris

Reaction score
Been seeing the tickets on ticket broker sites and that is what about the cheapest ticket is. Very Depressing, I am planning on going down with $4,000 hoping to get 2 tickets at that price. I hope I can find something legit. Shoulda bought a pair on venue kings a couple of days before the NFCCG. Saw them for $1600 for one ticket. Ohh well, I hope a miracle shine downs on this life long Hawk Fan,

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow that is just astronomical. Even if I had the money I wouldn't pay that to watch a football game for 3 hours. It's obscene that people are charging that kind of money for a football game, I don't care if it is the Super Bowl or not. Unless that includes one shameless night with the celebrity of your choice, forget that.

Does anyone know why the price has soared like that suddenly?

PS...Good luck to you 12! Hope you can make it and at a smaller price than you expected to pay.

OP
OP
S

seahawkchris

Reaction score
Thanks Todd, I guess if 4K isn't enough for a pair, then it wasn't meant be on my income level. Being a 12 year season ticket holder of 2 seats you think I would have got selected to one of these three superbowls our hawks have been in.
Ohh well I hope fate is on my side for this one. Be real disappointing to be down in phoenix and not get into this game.

andyh64000

Reaction score
There is a thread on this topic...it is essentially a short squeeze on brokers who oversold tickets they didn't yet have ("Zone Tickets") expecting prices to falls. Hopefully they all go bust by tomorrow and we see normal ticket prices on Saturday and Sunday.

peppersjap

Reaction score
if you don't get in there are going to be plenty of us down there in the same boat, it will be a good time regardless. We fly out at 6 am tomorrow and I have pretty much given up any illusion of getting into the game. I just want to be watching the game with a whole bunch of 12's!

The Outfield

Reaction score
I think a lot of people were trying to wait for ticket prices to fall, but then they didn't.

Riley12

Reaction score
seahawkchris":2nioxeuc said:
Being a 12 year season ticket holder of 2 seats you think I would have got selected to one of these three superbowls our hawks have been in.

You are not alone on that boat. There are lots of us that have been there since the Husky Stadium days (and before) that haven't been pulled in the lottery. I think the tickets given out that way are fairly limited.