We're going to rush for 250+ on Sunday

Rob12

Reaction score
And keep Brady on the sidelines.

150 for Marshawn
75 for Russ
25 from Turbo

NE isn't going to be able to stop our rushing attack. Russ will break one for 30+ on a RO, and Marshawn will punish them in the second half.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Who needs luck when you have the number one rushing offense? Hmm? Are you nn..nn..nn. nervous?

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Is it really a preposterous notion? That Patriots D scares no one.

chawx

Reaction score
This might be the first game in a long time where we come out of the gates at the end of the 1st qtr with a lead. If that's the case, I like our chances....

themunn

Reaction score
I don't think we'll have a big number, but I can see Lynch toting 30 carries for 150 yards with maybe one run longer than 10 yards. The NE rush defense is good at stopping the long run, but we will have plenty of 5 yard carries that leave us in 3rd and short all game, the Patriots will cheat up and Russell will take the top off of them.

Their defense is basically the perfect type for us to play

TAB420

Reaction score
I see it playing out like last year. Pat stack the box to stop Lynch, leaving open the passing lane.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I'm quite sure Belicheat has been up studying his secret tapes and listening to the bugs he place in Pete's office and has devised a plan to take advantage of a loop hole and put 12 men on the field to stop beast mode.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
PowerRun":19yesrjf said:
Rob12":19yesrjf said:
PowerRun":19yesrjf said:
Good luck with that.

No luck needed.

Why are you here?

True, you won't need luck. You'll need about half our defense to go on IR.

We've ran over plenty of defenses a whole hell of a lot better than yours.

No. 1 rushing attack in the league.

Be sure to stop in here after the game.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Hey OP! I design and sell party favors, specifically personalized candybar wrappers, invitations, etc. If you guys get 250+ yards on Sunday, I will send you a box (36 count) of Hershey's bars with Seattle Seahwaks (SB champs) personalized wrappers. IF that does happen, just send me a PM (if you can do that on this forum), and I'll send you a link to personalize your design. We offer proofing so you'll get to see your design before I ship it. No cost, all on me!

Of course I don't expect to fulfill that order unless Pats D-line sleeps very late on Sunday.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
250 would be a lot but it's not out of the question. Kansas City ran all over the Patriots . . . 207 yards in a 41-14 blowout. And while Alex Smith is mobile, he is not the running threat that Russell Wilson is.

Also, the Jets ran for 218 yards against them.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
You fell 88 yards short of your prediction. But it was a nice try.