Fire bevell.

BellevueToPdx

Reaction score
Russell should never have made that throw. Bevell should be ashamed. Worst finish to a game I've seen in a long time. How's that for a legacy?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
How stupid was that call?

We have the best RB in the NFL with the ball on the 1 yd line and a time out and we throw a pass to to the contested interior.

fire his stupid ass now!

ballhawks12

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe they passed that. Esp with a player like Lynch. Mind = blown

randomation

Reaction score
jammerhawk":28zze9jv said:
How stupid was that call?

We have the best RB in the NFL with the ball on the 1 yd line and a time out and we throw a pass to to the contested interior.

fire his stupid ass now!

We actually have two of the top 15 running backs in the league did we even run the read option once tonight with Russ keeping it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
How stupid, galactically fricken stupid!!!

My God I cannot believe how stupid that call was, and they'd have left time on the clock if the play had succeeded. Wow, I want his stupid ass out of town for that dumb ass call.

Pissed away a championship, just fricken stupid.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The play will be recorded as an INT against Russell but it should result in a 'You're Fired' for Dumb ass Bevell.

How stupid, my god it was stupid.

OP
OP
bellingerga

bellingerga

Reaction score
I wanna know who was responsible for that play call but im willing to bet it was Bevell. In my mind, it's the worst single play ever called in the superbowl , ever.

All you have to do to win that game is hand it to Marshawn.

Marshawn flipped bevell off during a game once for calling passing plays on short yardage downs. Bevell does this shit all the time.

Well thanks, retard. You screwed the fans, the players, the organization.

Sure, Russ threw the int, but if you hand it off, its over and we win and thats it/

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. I guess we just suck it up and wait for next year.

It stings though, damn.