Is this team strong enough....

w00t

Reaction score
i really think it can tear this team apart..

people gonna want bevell gone and if he's not gone it might get bad.. and some might wonder why russ didn't audible out.

FanSince82

Reaction score
If we stick with Bevell and keep drafting the way we have been the last 2 seasons, no. Half our offense is UDFAs, Canadian league, etc.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Ain't no dynasty strong enough to withstand Bevell.

Schadie001

Reaction score
FanSince82":9fqsn2mo said:
If we stick with Bevell and keep drafting the way we have been the last 2 seasons, no. Half our offense is UDFAs, Canadian league, etc.

Who played a pretty dam good game. Mathews was a stud, Kearse made an incredible catch. We were a play away from the win. What is your point. Our drafts have been some of the best in the league and our UDFA have proven they belong. The reason we have the players we have is because of those guys and their small contracts.

gadgor

Reaction score
Unless we get a replacement for Lynch, I have low hopes :/

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Good question, I was thinking the same thing after the rage settled down from the call.

IMO there will have to be some real airing out of the rage that some of them rightfully feel at this point. EVERYONE has to know that this is the worst call the history of the game.

I say they survive but I think its Bevells last game. I also think it might not be up to Pete whether or not he stays. The man himself might want to make the call on this one (provided that it was actually Bevell who made the call).