Trolling Posters

chris98251

Reaction score
If you're going to come in to just troll and stir stuff up we will not hesitate to ban you, you may feel your getting a moment of glory, but we will Ban you delete the post and it will be like you were never here or existed.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3j7q8uw7 said:
If you're going to come in to just troll and stir stuff up we will not hesitate to ban you, you may feel your getting a moment of glory, but we will Ban you delete the post and it will be like you were never here or existed.

Some guy named Roland was trolling earlier... :twisted:

bobdigital

Reaction score
Absolutely. I don't like fans trolling on boards. I know how bad a loss hurts and feel no need to come here and rub it in to be an asshole.

I will say though that your team could have easily won this game. Basically was 50/50 going in and just happened the Pats made the last play. Could have easily gone the other way.

I will only say that i 100% expect your team to win another SB very soon. I think if both teams were 100% healthy you would have pulled this out.

rideaducati

Reaction score
They know they were LUCKY to finish that game with more points than the Seahawks.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":108mdrc6 said:
People seem to have forgotten, no F WORDS! Masked or otherwise!!!

What about forgotten, fudge (which is delicious), or finally? :stirthepot:

ivotuk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":y3jpaiy9 said:
ivotuk":y3jpaiy9 said:

"Forgotten Fudge" sounds very suspicious... *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2gayni22 said:
ivotuk":2gayni22 said:

Don't temp fate would be my advice.

BillBelichick

Reaction score
chris98251":1zustcer said:

I wish we had instituted the "bans for stirring stuff up" policy during the deflated ball controversy.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
BillBelichick":or8hnt1s said:
chris98251":or8hnt1s said:

I wish we had instituted the "bans for stirring stuff up" policy during the deflated ball controversy.

So you wanted to be banned then? Got it.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
BillBelichick":2fc2v9kw said:
chris98251":2fc2v9kw said:

The truth is not stirring stuff up, the truth is not trolling threads to create a reaction, also since this is our house we decide what is a stir stick and what is a topic of conversation.

ScottWade

Reaction score
Interesting...

Fans post and defy the other team to come back after the game, but the rules sort of prevent that...Curious?

Anyways, I may be a Pats fan, but I now live in WA and follow the 'Hawks, adopted them as my 2nd team. Great team, love watching them play, especially Wilson. They will be back and they will play the Pats again. And there is another SB or two for Seattle in the future.

Love Seahawks fans.....Keep the faith!

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
You can return and have some class, or conversation, if you want to talk smack we have a smack shack, if you want to troll the main forums I and others will show you the door, those rules are rules we have year round, opposing fans should read them.

jachba

Reaction score
chris98251":3088iva1 said:
You can return and have some class, or conversation, if you want to talk smack we have a smack shack, if you want to troll the main forums I and others will show you the door, those rules are rules we have year round, opposing fans should read them.

That's standard policy on our board and probably most others. Trolling is foolish anyway.....

Latest posts