Cryptic tweet from Albert Breer

kearly

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/562118242509291520[/tweet]

Seattle DID pound the ball (162 yards rushing), but still, this is a very telling comment coming from one of Bevell's peers.

pehawk

Reaction score
If you understand the football nuances beyond stats, this guru statement is spot on.

theascension

Reaction score
The game was begging, absolutely begging for more keep runs from Russell Wilson. He made collins look silly on the single play he ran. Some of the runs we had were HORRIBLY designed and put us in bad 3rd and longs. I remember early on one 2nd down running play had Walters, Lockette and Matthews lined up. Yeah... pretty obvious to the defense we weren't throwing it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
The signs were there all game. We ran the RO to the side with the athletic DE and linebacker rather than to the right side where Ninkompoop was. It's like Bevell completely forgot that we had a TE on the team too. No idea how Luke Willson wasn't a focal point of the game plan. Any time we moved the pocket (which wasn't often), Russ had days to throw.

I was pissed about the loss but more so because I felt like Bevell was playing into NE's hands rather than attacking their weaknesses. I thought we'd see more of Turbin in this game with his speed when we weren't inside of the 10 yard line and I think we saw him fewer than 5 times.

Just shocked more than anything. Felt like it could have been a much different game.

Absolutely convinced that we have one of the 5 worst OC's in the business.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":r31v23pg said:
The signs were there all game. We ran the RO to the side with the athletic DE and linebacker rather than to the right side where Ninkompoop was. It's like Bevell completely forgot that we had a TE on the team too. No idea how Luke Willson wasn't a focal point of the game plan. Any time we moved the pocket (which wasn't often), Russ had days to throw.

I was pissed about the loss but more so because I felt like Bevell was playing into NE's hands rather than attacking their weaknesses. I thought we'd see more of Turbin in this game with his speed when we weren't inside of the 10 yard line and I think we saw him fewer than 5 times.

Just shocked more than anything. Felt like it could have been a much different game.

Who are the 4 worse? Really?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1vc73s1a said:
Laloosh":1vc73s1a said:

Who are the 4 worse? Really?
Marty Mornhinweg
Bill Musgrave
Mike Shula
Brian Schottenheimer

Not in the worst 5, but definitely close.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
How do such competent people waste so much time on an internet forum?

Because we can.