Are You Watching Any SporsCenter or Other Media?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Just watched a few minutes of SportsCenter but couldn't take it. Think i'm just going to avoid the internet and sports television the next few days till it blows over. Once the Pats have their parade, all SB talk should be gone and the focus will move onto basketball and eventually baseball.

So are you watching the media stuff? Or are you avoiding it like me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got NFL Primetime and local post game shows to watch yet. I am going to be very careful about what I ultimately decide to sit through tonight. As for the coming days, I doubt I will watch much of anything related to football. It's too crushing as a fan to be that close and then have to relive it over and over and over in the media.

drdiags

Reaction score
Nope. I didn't watch the NFL stuff the past two weeks because I just didn't want to hear the noise. Definitely not going to watch or read any NFL related stuff until the start of the league year to see who gets cut or signed during the off-season.

I just have to watch co-workers eat crow with non-Seahawks co-workers after they came out the woodwork the past year talking junk. Will be interesting to see how much distance they put on this loss. I kind of liked it when I could just suffer or celebrate alone when no one else seemed to care. My Packers co-worker is probably going to have to be removed from my social media though he took the Packers loss really well. My new rabid fans in office were unmerciful. I expect a ton of nose-rubbing starting tomorrow.

253hawk

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I've had enough Brady/Belicheat slob-knobbing for the past decade, so no.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I turned on my cable box this morning without TV or receiver just so I could make sure it wasn't set to NFLN or ESPN.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the draft... Although I don't want to see any of the sports mediots for awhile, the TV we have at work makes that unavoidable.

A

Anonymous

Tom Jackson's thoughts on things on NFL Primetime last night was the only thing anybody needs to hear.

Summed things up very well, IMO.

I'm immersing myself in work today in an effort to ease the pain.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I for one, just want to hear that Bevel has been shit canned, and even then I doubt I will be getting any more that 4 or 5 hours of sleep for the next Week or so.
This game didn't have to end like it did.
No TV on any sports right now, and I'll hit the mute button if anyone brings this game up.
The Ref's did it to us in SB 40, and one of our own did it to us in SB 49.

MVP53

Reaction score
Watching Cowherd. Actually making me feel a lot better. He's providing good perspective actually.

Very complimentary of Seattle.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Listen to Brock today, Finally a segment on the classlessness of the team, Baldwins "Defecation Celebration" was just disgusting. Embarrassed to even have to say he went to Stanford. Carroll should cut his ass the minute the game is over. Angry Doug just showed what a loser he is, he had it planned the whole time. Only POS like that would think thats a cool idea. As for the other stuff, that just Seahawks way, Richard always talks trash, the fight at the end was just icing on the cake.

Rickomatic

Reaction score
I've watched some NFL Network, Sports Center, and First Take this morning. It helps to know that the entire sports fan universe is in agreement that "that" play was the dumbest call in history. Also interesting that even in defeat the majority of the discussion is about the Hawks. Even when we lose, we dominate the discussion. It's been carthartic.