Serious question

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Do you really think Bevell will get fired?

I wish Pete would do it, because I think Bevell has demonstrated a perfect example of the Peter Principle in the Super Bowl and was severely outcoached throughout the game with the Hawks primarily moving the ball because of their talent despite their play caller.

But I doubt Pete will pull the trigger.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
What's the "Peter Principle" again? One will rise to the level of their own incompetence and then get his peter whacked off? Something like that, right?

akscoundrel

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in the call, but really the play was there to be made. Db just wanted the ball more than Ricardo f'n lockette.

I'll be more disappointed if we don't get a big bodied #1 receiver, something we have been asking for for years now. Its about time. No more little guys like Walters and Richardson, we have enough of them. Somebody who wants the ball, and will go up to get it.

Bevell hasn't been that bad for us tho.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Someone needs to take the fall. If not then the team will never be the same. The quotes from the players about that play and bevell throwing a player under the bus is just to much to not do anything.

Daytomann

Reaction score
Bevell Ned's to go. No doubt. And yes he has been that bad...But I hope PC and RW learned valuable lessons about initiative. They were both derelict in their duties to stop that play from seeing a snap. It was a failure in coaching and leadership.