When that plane lands

birdman5

Reaction score
I hope there are some 12s that don't have to work or can get out of it some way. I'm sure the players could use the support. Might also be good for our own healing process .

soxhawk

Reaction score
Detroit should've beaten Dallas, Dallas should've beaten GB, GB should've beaten us, we should've beaten NE. Welcome to football, hang your heads high and expect future success.

byau

Reaction score
I hope when the plane lands that people hold up signs in support and not that other topic that keeps locking.

Imagine if you are a Seahawk and you fought hard all season and you step off that plane and the overwhelming message is to remind you that you didn't win, vs. an overwhelming message that the fans support you through thick and thin. If you're a player, which one would inspire you to believe that the 12s are the best fans in the world?

GO HAWKS!

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
byau":1am5lqtr said:
I hope when the plane lands that people hold up signs in support and not that other topic that keeps locking.

Imagine if you are a Seahawk and you fought hard all season and you step off that plane and the overwhelming message is to remind you that you didn't win, vs. an overwhelming message that the fans support you through thick and thin. If you're a player, which one would inspire you to believe that the 12s are the best fans in the world?

GO HAWKS!

THIS. Well said.

The Seahawks know what mistakes were made. Show them that we are there for them.

Reaction score
byau":3ji936o7 said:

GO HAWKS!
Yup!

Go Hawks,
BillA

timmat

Reaction score
I actually don't feel the need to offer them up a ton of support today. I did in 2006. I did after the Atlanta loss. But there were enough leaders behaving in an unprofessional manner that I think they can ride this one out themselves. I'm not a bandwagon fan - I just had my 6 year old take a photo wearing my jacket from the inaugural season. I have season tix. We decorate our house in Seahawks colors every season. I'm proud of the 12's and proud of this team. But many things really rubbed be the wrong way about yesterday. Baldwin's childish, selfish celebration was pathetic. Sherman's direct-to-camera taunting of the Pats after our TD - with plenty of game left - made him indeed look like a brash, unthoughtful loudmouth (which we know he's not). The fight at the end. And of course, the utter meltdown by our coaching leadership, being outfoxed by NE's defensive set - when it wasn't complicated what needed to happen.

I'll come around, but not today, not for this homecoming.

LTH

Reaction score
Im disapointed that the 12's can only support the team when they win... thats sad...

LTH

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend want to go down there and welcome them back but aren't sure where to go. VMAC?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The players deserve our cheers. They did all they needed to in order to put themselves in position to win.

byau

Reaction score
timmat":3k3gz2gh said:
I actually don't feel the need to offer them up a ton of support today. I did in 2006. I did after the Atlanta loss. But there were enough leaders behaving in an unprofessional manner that I think they can ride this one out themselves. I'm not a bandwagon fan - I just had my 6 year old take a photo wearing my jacket from the inaugural season. I have season tix. We decorate our house in Seahawks colors every season. I'm proud of the 12's and proud of this team. But many things really rubbed be the wrong way about yesterday. Baldwin's childish, selfish celebration was pathetic. Sherman's direct-to-camera taunting of the Pats after our TD - with plenty of game left - made him indeed look like a brash, unthoughtful loudmouth (which we know he's not). The fight at the end. And of course, the utter meltdown by our coaching leadership, being outfoxed by NE's defensive set - when it wasn't complicated what needed to happen.

You bring up a lot of good points. I am on your side when it comes to the over the line brashness that makes it easy to see why people do not like the Seahawks.

While if I were up there I would go to support them as much as to heal me as well, I can understand that isn't for everyone and you lay your points out well

ivotuk

Reaction score
If I were there, I would go and wave and yell to support my team. There would be NO fire bevell signs because I wouldn't show my favorite team's players any indication that I am a bitter fan. I Love my Seahawks.

I've been supporting them through all the bad years, I'll continue to support them and the team as a whole.

LTH

Reaction score
ivotuk":3k9uc29p said:
If I were there, I would go and wave and yell to support my team. There would be NO fire bevell signs because I wouldn't show my favorite team's players any indication that I am a bitter fan. I Love my Seahawks.

I've been supporting them through all the bad years, I'll continue to support them and the team as a whole.

:D

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
I'd love to be there. I'm not sure I can make SeaTac in 30 minutes though.
I hope there's a boatload of 12s representin' for us displaced fans. Please, please, please. And be classy, no signs that indicate we saw what everybody on the team is already lamenting.

jkitsune

Reaction score
byau":tfarskp9 said:
timmat":tfarskp9 said:

You bring up a lot of good points. I am on your side when it comes to the over the line brashness that makes it easy to see why people do not like the Seahawks.

While if I were up there I would go to support them as much as to heal me as well, I can understand that isn't for everyone and you lay your points out well

Of everything listed, Baldwin's celebration is the one that bothers me most. I've been a bit sick of his act for a while, but taking a penalty that hurts the team, after ALL the leadup about Marshawn this week? Selfish. Selfish selfish selfish.

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
timmat":2s43iaxn said:

You saying that means you are a bandwagon fan if we would have won you would said the opposite the players have been there for us all year even when they started playing for us being a true fan means your there for good times and the bad and even heart wrenching times. I understand your upset but if you say something like that your a bandwagon fan......... :177692: :pukeface:

timmat

Reaction score
jkitsune":3t1kvhdq said:
byau":3t1kvhdq said:
timmat":3t1kvhdq said:

Of everything listed, Baldwin's celebration is the one that bothers me most. I've been a bit sick of his act for a while, but taking a penalty that hurts the team, after ALL the leadup about Marshawn this week? Selfish. Selfish selfish selfish.

Yeah - I really don't mind that we lost. I've been a huge supporter through many lean years and a SB loss doesn't change that. But what really gets me is that to the outsiders that don't like the characters on our team, they've had it all wrong. Beast doesn't talk to the media, but he's all heart. Sherman is smart and pointed with his comments. Baldwin uses his perceived snubbing as motivation. We are not the mindless smack-talkers we get portrayed as. But it just felt like to me that yesterday we played down to the perception of the team, rather than rising up to what we've stood for. Coaches very much included.

timmat

Reaction score
Tylerhawk":2ml1c7ni said:
timmat":2ml1c7ni said:

You saying that means you are a bandwagon fan if we would have won you would said the opposite the players have been there for us all year even when they started playing for us being a true fan means your there for good times and the bad and even heart wrenching times. I understand your upset but if you say something like that your a bandwagon fan......... :177692: :pukeface:

I would not have said the opposite if we won. The team didn't conduct themselves in the best fashion yesterday is my point. The great thing about the team / 12's relationship is that we support them, and they represent us. The way we were represented yesterday wasn't putting our best foot forward on the grandest stage. Beyond W and L. And yes, there were many more guys busting ass and laying it all on the line than there were players pretending to take dumps on footballs in the endzone. I just think there might be some folks less motivated to go wave at a bus after this one is all.

byau

Reaction score
timmat":frcm5k5b said:
jkitsune":frcm5k5b said:
byau":frcm5k5b said:
timmat":frcm5k5b said:

Yeah - I really don't mind that we lost. I've been a huge supporter through many lean years and a SB loss doesn't change that. But what really gets me is that to the outsiders that don't like the characters on our team, they've had it all wrong. Beast doesn't talk to the media, but he's all heart. Sherman is smart and pointed with his comments. Baldwin uses his perceived snubbing as motivation. We are not the mindless smack-talkers we get portrayed as. But it just felt like to me that yesterday we played down to the perception of the team, rather than rising up to what we've stood for. Coaches very much included.

Also the fight at the end. But that's just perceived because what gets lost is Gronk hit Bennett first. Bruce was just sticking up for Bennett (well and likely letting some emotion out)

The perceptions get all grouped together and when led by Baldwin's act it's not a good thig

And Marshawn again showed he is a team first player not willing to let the team take a penalty

Anyway we are off course in the thread: bringing it back on course I got to trust in Pete and John that they noticed this as well. Just like when Pete took Sherm aside early on to not tell him to stop but ask him where he was headed, I trust them and the leadership to see where all the mistakes are and learn from them and so I still wish I could go and show them my support