From inside University of Phoenix STADIUM last night.

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
Ok still in a Bevel hangover this morning but a few thoughts on being there. I would say it was about 50% Hawks,30% Pats, 20% suits and out her trams fans. 12s got loud but Pats did also and it was nothing like a home game. Arizona is still bitter and think they would have beat us in the playoffs if they had Palmer. The seat attendees made everyone take down their 12s flags. " Really $2500 for a nosebleed on the rail and I cannot support my team with a banner or flag in the Super Bowl? It was not blocking a thing. We have a really nice STADIUM in the Clink. It was a hell of a football game , just ended wrong. Dam it! I don't know how my heart can take games like this. I might need to start watching golf or soccer.

OP
OP
F

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
firemanseahawk":epaued4f said:
Ok still in a Bevel hangover this morning but a few thoughts on being there. I would say it was about 50% Hawks,30% Pats, 20% suits and out her trams fans. 12s got loud but Pats did also and it was nothing like a home game. Arizona is still bitter and think they would have beat us in the playoffs if they had Palmer. The seat attendees made everyone take down their 12s flags. " Really $2500 for a nosebleed on the rail and I cannot support my team with a banner or flag in the Super Bowl? It was not blocking a thing. We have a really nice STADIUM in the Clink. It was a hell of a football game , just ended wrong. Dam it! I don't know how my heart can take games like this. I might need to start watching golf or soccer.
Oh yeah one more thing. No normal gift bag in the seat? No hat? No Visa credit card crap, No cheesy seat cushion, no lip balm, No stupid super bowl Bennie baby? NFL just really is getting so big, they don't give a bleep about their customer the fans anymore?

OP
OP
F

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
firemanseahawk":y3p41u8n said:
Oh yeah one more thing. No normal gift bag in the seat? No hat? No Visa credit card crap, No cheesy seat cushion, no lip balm, No stupid super bowl Bennie baby? NFL just really is getting so big, they don't give a bleep about their customer the fans anymore?