Baldwin's Penalty

iigakusei

Reaction score
Kind of getting lost obviously because of the ending - but what an absolutely moronic penalty. I will never understand hurting your team like that.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah I was irritated. He had one catch for 3 yards in this game. Granted the 3 yarder was a huge TD, but Baldwin was a non-factor all game and the one time he makes a play he costs the team 15 yards. It was selfish.

Mizak

Reaction score
He tried to shit out a football and it worked.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
It didn't have an effect ultimately, but yeah, unbelievably selfish. I've grown tired of his act this year. I stopped listening to his interviews about halfway through the season.

For those who still think he only spun the ball...

[youtube]Cr5IGBhaUJA[/youtube]

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Should have been cut the minute the game ended, what an embarrassment to your organization. To do that and you know it was premeditated in the Super Bowl was just disgusting. He is the Ultimate loser. He was know for being angry Doug, a hard working undrafted kid who it pretty good. Now he will forever be known as "Defecation Celebration' dude.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I know some of you guys will defend the free spirit antics but that was a stupid move on his part...all it did was give the Pats good field position. Why give Tom Brady more yards to work with when the game is far from over. selfish

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I thought this was the most incomprehensible thing that happened on Sunday. It looked premeditated and was guaranteed to draw a penalty. Ultimately, an exceedingly selfish play. Doug was more concerned about drawing notoriety than winning the game there.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
To be honest I missed that during the game. Once we scored on that play I was too busy celebrating to notice that.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Him and Bruce Irvin degraded into classless thugs just because they got irritated.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":fro1onlg said:
To be honest I missed that during the game. Once we scored on that play I was too busy celebrating to notice that.

They didn't show it during the game. There was only a brief shot of him starting to "drop his pants"

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
This is the same guy that was on camera with Aaron Levine before the game saying how he's come a long way from being immature and stubborn? What a jackass.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
bbsplitter":k9h7p132 said:
Him and Bruce Irvin degraded into classless thugs just because they got irritated.

Bruce defended his teammate...Doug did this to draw attention to himself..Irvin's act was a lot different imo..

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Wow I hadn't seen that. What a selfish moron. I hope the league and the team fines him. Hell, Pete should bench him week 1 next year.

calihawk

Reaction score
I guess it is a competition who can offend viewers more , thought Baldwin had more class than that .
Lynch and now Baldwin acting like morons ,Carol better put a stop this BS ,I don't want this team defined by
a couple of unsocialized chumps.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
I have always liked Doug Baldwin and his "chip on the shoulder" mentality. But the past couple of weeks have really worn me down on him. From screaming about Deion calling him "Aight" after an amazing TEAM win, to a premeditated defecation end zone celebration following a catch I could have made, I wouldn't mind if we trade him away for a draft pick.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":36mijwei said:
OkieHawk":36mijwei said:

They didn't show it during the game. There was only a brief shot of him starting to "drop his pants"

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

MexHawk

Reaction score
Damn... that was disgusting... I was very angry because I though they punished for spinning the ball.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Let's not leave out Kearse here. Baldwin called him over and he played a part. It definitely looked like the two of them had this planned.