Ticket wait list

Cyrus12

Reaction score
is there a way to determine where a person stands in the wait for season tickets?? would be nice to know if there is a light at the end of the tunnel yet..

jake206

Reaction score
If anyone wants to quit being a fan, please give me your season tickets PLZ! :D

Russellmania3

Reaction score
If you are apart of blue pride you are given a priority number with your account .. It should be on the card they send out.

I think I am around 1,300 ish .. Hopefully I get in next season.

Good Luck

BullHawk33

Reaction score
The Seahawks are adding 1000 seats to the stadium for next year so if you are around 1000 on the list you have a chance. Last year was the highest retention rate for season tickets ever at 99 percent. There may be a few more people that get rid of theirs but luckily there are plenty of us that will continue to wait.

671hawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1x493g3s said:
We are around 900-ish...2015 is our year!

Not to be a Debbie downer but maybe not. Current STH have priority in buying additional seats. I'm sure there are quite a few who want to grab an extra pair if they can.

If I could I'd upgrade my 4 to a 6 but I think they reduced the max to 4 unless you already had the 6. I'm kicking myself for dropping my extra pair before 2012.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I really don't think that is true about season ticket holders having priority over people on the wait list and if it is that is completely wrong. I've been a season ticket holder for 9 years and have never once been contacted about adding seats and there was plenty of availability at least half of those years.
I'm fine with anyone who gives up there tickets because they can no longer afford it but if even one person gives up there seats because we didn't win the Super Bowl they were never a fan anyways!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
671hawk":148ti35s said:
-The Glove-":148ti35s said:

Not to be a Debbie downer but maybe not. Current STH have priority in buying additional seats. I'm sure there are quite a few who want to grab an extra pair if they can.

If I could I'd upgrade my 4 to a 6 but I think they reduced the max to 4 unless you already had the 6. I'm kicking myself for dropping my extra pair before 2012.

I've been unable to add seats to my account for the last three or so years, maybe more.

I'm assuming that it's because the few tickets that come up available go to people on the waiting list.

kjreid

Reaction score
Yes, the people beside me were dropping there Season tickets so I called up and inquired about them, the Seahawks said that i have to join the wait list (when it opens) and wait for your turn to come up if I want to add season tickets. so I will be buy their tickets off them for the next foreseeable future until I come up on the wait list (I get nervous because they can change their mind at anytime)

671hawk

Reaction score
In 2009-10, I went from 4 to 6 seats so I know I'm not wrong in adding seats. Then in 2012 I dropped to 4 but was told I couldn't add anymore.

Maybe it just depends on the inventory and wait list. I doubt their ticket policies are set in stone other that the charter seats.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
671hawk":cxi4svvj said:
-The Glove-":cxi4svvj said:

If I could I'd upgrade my 4 to a 6 but I think they reduced the max to 4 unless you already had the 6.

How is it they can offer more seats to fans that already have them over offering them to BP members?

I would think that STH would get the chance to upgrade seats and their now vacant seats would be offered to BP members.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
I believe in 2013 STH had a chance to add seats , then in 14 they were not .

I could be wrong though .