Things That Sucks Most About That Loss

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I joined a bunch of NFL groups on facebook and also different NFL forums for different teams because I wanted to read opinions of other fanbase. I can't even do that now. I'm too embarrassed to even read comments on my facebook newsfeed.

Oh and better believe 40 whiners fans are going to be mocking us with videos on youtube with videos of Seahawks fan reaction like how we did to them in the NFCCG & against Denver.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3unhhkb4 said:
I joined a bunch of NFL groups on facebook and also different NFL forums for different teams because I wanted to read opinions of other fanbase. I can't even do that now. I'm too embarrassed to even read comments on my facebook newsfeed.

Oh and better believe 40 whiners fans are going to be mocking us with videos on youtube with videos of Seahawks fan reaction like how we did to them in the NFCCG & against Denver.

Niner fans were having a field day last night and today. I just laughed though, they have resorted do rooting for other teams to do what theirs can't.

jake206

Reaction score
Niner fans have more to worry about.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/status/562297935942021120[/tweet]

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Who gives a shit... They didn't beat us... They weren't in the SB... Man up. You was ready to hear all that crap if we won tho

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":3g4j83l4 said:
dopeboy206":3g4j83l4 said:

Niner fans were having a field day last night and today. I just laughed though, they have resorted do rooting for other teams to do what theirs can't.

Funny, I seem to remember many Hawk fans rooting for the Ravens, karma is a B.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Facebook = Drama.

You should've realized that the minute you signed up for a bunch of face book boards.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":xd2uf5ss said:
Seahawks1983":xd2uf5ss said:
dopeboy206":xd2uf5ss said:

Funny, I seem to remember many Hawk fans rooting for the Ravens, karma is a B.

I don't think you understand what karma is.

And your avatar suggests you care more about hating Seattle than liking your team, and that is sad.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2mrtagkc said:
I don't think you understand what karma is.

And your avatar suggests you care more about hating Seattle than liking your team, and that is sad.

that's because he's a whiner fan, for realz.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is literally the ONLY social media/forum I've logged onto since the game.

No Facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter, I'm not even opening texts and emails from my jackass friends because I know it's just a bunch of Hawk memes and jokes.

At least here we're all in the same state of mourning, so it's not as bad.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
marko358":nitcsqvz said:
Not sure I'd consider facebook posts the worst part of the loss.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, parsing through his post it kinda sounds like the OP joined a bunch of forums and groups to be able to gloat about how awesome the Hawks were after they went back-to-back / see fans of other teams belly ache about their teams not being as good as the Hawks, and is now upset that he knows that those same people who he wanted to see unhappy are instead writing things that make him unhappy. Basically he wasted his time joining a bunch of groups and forums because the joke is on him rather than on all the members of the groups and forums he joined.

Or, put more succinctly, it sounds like he's crying the tears of a would-be troll.

That's not karma, but it is getting one's just desserts.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
My Pats fan friends have been surprisingly cool. I think they all know that the game was lost for them before that bad play was called. None of them are talking about Tom Brady's MVP numbers or his four touchdown passes. All they're saying is, "Man, sure am glad Seahawks ran that stupid play." Not mocking. Just breathing sigh of relief.

Funny, but on most outlets, this bad play is overshadowing Tom Terrific's accomplishments in this game. I think everyone knows that if it hadn't been for Bevell's stupidity, Tom's numbers go for naught. Either way, The Tommy B knob-slobbering has been kept to a minimum.

ringless

Reaction score
I read the niners forums after Super Bowl and realized I hated them even more than ever. I would be happy with my team never winning a Super Bowl if it meant they never sniffed one again. They are easily the worst fans in the NFL, most obnoxious, classless group.... Except the few. I don't know if it the superiority complex the fan base has or what. But I wanted to vomit reading the board. I truly hope they end up in the cellar of the division, and the way the organization is being run it looks possible.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":1wby551n said:
My Pats fan friends have been surprisingly cool. I think they all know that the game was lost for them before that bad play was called. None of them are talking about Tom Brady's MVP numbers or his four touchdown passes. All they're saying is, "Man, sure am glad Seahawks ran that stupid play." Not mocking. Just breathing sigh of relief.

Funny, but on most outlets, this bad play is overshadowing Tom Terrific's accomplishments in this game. I think everyone knows that if it hadn't been for Bevell's stupidity, Tom's numbers go for naught. Either way, The Tommy B knob-slobbering has been kept to a minimum.

You are a dumb fashion?

Your sig confuses me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The worst thing about the loss is that we were one yard away from the goal line with 3 potential chances to win the game. Hand off to Lynch in all three opportunities if need be and we are XLIX champions.

I am 100% convinced of it. We threw when we should have just handed the ball to Lynch. That is what sucks most about the loss.

Outside of that, I am good with the way the game was played. It was one of the most memorable Super Bowls in history. We played well enough to win (it was closer than it should have been due to the health of our defense) and came up short due to what I believe was a poor call and a rookie who made the play of his LIFE.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":lyk2axes said:

I was surprised after the game, some of the people I follow on Twitter, like hardcore football blogger types.... they were surprisingly sympathetic towards Seahawk fans. I mean that was a stupid stupid yet gut wrenching way to lose.