Official Road Trip (Now Official)

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm going to start this early in hopes of swaying the vote. I will be relentless in my lobby.
Either vote with me or be subject to many of my annoying attempts.

DALLAS.
Edit:
Check this link for info on the festivities that the Dallas Chapter of the Seahawkers are putting on.
If you are going to be in Dallas for any part of these, the put on top notch events.
http://www.texasseahawkers.org/#!hawkup ... ails/c1q1h
As you read through this thread I make mention a couple of times, it seems as though they are getting things nailed down, for the most part.
As I've already said, this group IS NOT affiliated with Seahawks.net but they are LEGIT.
Although we aren't active, wife and I are members.

HH edit:

Dallas, it is.

:les:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'll be there... Went to Dallas in 2010. The people were awesome there... But I'm worried about the bottle-to-head-smashers

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2fgsv2jp said:
I'll be there... Went to Dallas in 2010. The people were awesome there... But I'm worried about the bottle-to-head-smashers

Dallas has a great stadium, it's a pseudo rivalry. It's a short drive for Houston Hawk and I.
The Texas SeaHawkers will be out in force. The Party will be epic.
Help me lobby Glove.

melloyello1818

Reaction score
We'll be there. Already planned it a couple of months ago when the scheduled opponents came out.

There's 4 of us taking a road trip coming from the Galleria area in Houston.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Count me in. I'm still rather upset that I didn't get to go to any road games last year.

A

Anonymous

melloyello1818":109er2ud said:
We'll be there. Already planned it a couple of months ago when the scheduled opponents came out.

There's 4 of us taking a road trip coming from the Galleria area in Houston.

melloyello1818,

Please check your Private Messages.

Thanks!

:les:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Dallas HAS to be the spot for the next one.

And I'm all in. Was actually planning on going to that one regardless.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Am considering 2 of them for this next season. I want to go to Baltimore as I want to see the coast up there. take a couple days to seep in the history. And if I end up going to another one, I would prefer it to be somewhere I have not been before. I have not been to Arlington...I have been to Dallas and Fort worth tho....so...maybe. (I blinked twice on the way thru. :mrgreen: )

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
We owe them one, in their house.
I'm really thinking this game will be huge.
I'm serious when I say the party will be epic.
I really hope that this game gets adopted as the "official" road trip. I'll be going no mater what but this really would be a good one for it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pmedic920":35bz5c0l said:
-The Glove-":35bz5c0l said:

Dallas has a great stadium, it's a pseudo rivalry. It's a short drive for Houston Hawk and I.
The Texas SeaHawkers will be out in force. The Party will be epic.
Help me lobby Glove.
Yeah that stadium is awesome. Saw a boxing match there (Pac/clottey) and it does not compare to the excitement of a football game.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Bump.

I know it's way early but this stuff takes advanced planning for some people.

Anybody want to step up and cast a vote?

I'll be lobbying hard for DALLAS.

JonRud

Reaction score
I am definitely going to the Baltimore game. Who's with me ???? !!!!!

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
I want to go to Baltimore as well, depending on my son's football schedule. On a side note, I'm interested in forming a NJ chapter of Seahawkers. I'm sure every chapter is different but do any members have any feedback on their participation?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Never been to Baltimore.....Never been that close to the water on that side of the world. Is it green, or orange, or purple like they say it is??? I dunno...tis why I shall probably go there. Also want to know (honestly now) whether there are any historical sites in the area. Prolly should make a post in the Net Lounge to not beat this one around a lot. I think a couple others may be thinking along the lines of this game too.

As far as the Official thread goes...I think the Official road trip thread for any game is just fine. The Official Road Trip thread for Baltimore.....The Official Road Trip thread for Dallas...etc. I think that is what we did for the San Diego game is just called it that. Just my thoughts as to what really happened. The one to Cardieville was pretty nice too.