Just to let you know

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
We WILL win SB L.

And if you have any doubts, I was so confident we'd win SB XLVIII I guaranteed it to anyone who would listen days after the Atlanta loss. Never felt so certain of anything. But after we won the SB, when people asked if we'd win the next, i said I don't know. We'll be close, but we might not make it. Now today, I feel it again. that same certainty.

We WILL win SB L.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
gadgor":s7v32mmi said:
I agree. Seahawks over the Bills 20-10.

Haha no idea how sarcastic this is given how good the Bills can play D!

Love the optimism but we need to cross everything that we get the LOB back healthy after surgeries and we find someone to replace Maxwell at CB...draft or more likely a FA pick up I think as Simon doesn't fill me with any confidence after a couple of poor games.

Given the talent level though, I would imagine we won't be far away from the big dance again.

Get Mebane and Lynch back and with a healthy season, the defense will be scary good at all levels with an offense that can win in a multitude of ways. Matthews might get more of a role going forward in 2015 (we all hope he can be that big WR)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":14fbowr7 said:
We WILL win SB L.

And if you have any doubts, I was so confident we'd win SB XLVIII I guaranteed it to anyone who would listen days after the Atlanta loss. Never felt so certain of anything. But after we won the SB, when people asked if we'd win the next, i said I don't know. We'll be close, but we might not make it. Now today, I feel it again. that same certainty.

We WILL win SB L.

...and I'm telling you with 100% certainty that we WILL NOT win 'SB L.' :mrgreen:

The NFL will ditch roman numerals Super Bowl 50 and will resume them with LI (51). Something about using 'L' they don't like :mrgreen: See link below.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/06/nfl-sup ... numerals-l

Ruminator

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know, 'cause I wasn't sure. I'll start saving for the trip and tickets.