Good advice from Canucks fans

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":87mxadwt said:
http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/02/tips-seahawks-fans-how-to-deal-with-super-bowl-loss/

Damn. Being from Vancouver I know this dude speaks the truth!!!

sighhhhh...and why did Lafayette hit that post???? :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Printing out several copies of this to keep handy when people ask me dumb Seahawk related questions.

Gotta love the .Net!

TriCHawk

Reaction score
This should be on a sticky. Pretty much everything I'm going through today. Except I will never ever purposely watch a highlight of this game ever again. I avert my eyes and ears any time SBXL* is mentioned on tv. This one will be no different.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
I've seen 5 Stanley cup games live with the canucks. 2 in 82, sweep by islanders so saw them loose twice. One of the 7 in 94, at home, lost both, and game 3 and 4 in Boston in 2012. Both lost. Until SB48, I had never seen a team that I have always cheered for win the big one. I agree. This is painful loss but the seahawks players busted their ass and I am proud of them. As a canucks fan, the added pain comes from yet another win by a team from ....THAT city area...

Teams win and loose but what matters is the good memories. This year, down the stretch... What fun. Chowing down on turkey in Santa clara....priceless.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
When hockey was still worth watching the 94 cup final came to my mind as to the biggest downer in history for a sports fan. You just never know when or if your team will get back to the big game and actually win it. Canucks blew it again in 2011 and after 2012 I stopped watching because of all the rule changes, lack of hitting and too much media attention on hated players. Watching the Sedins was also like watching Charlie Whitehurst as a starter but at least the Hawks were smart enough to know they would never win with him.....The Canucks will never win the Stanley cup so at least one team I cheer for has at least one championship.

Sombrio

Reaction score
Most everyone I work with is not a seahawks fan, they are all canucks fan that will cheer for the Hawks because they are the "local" nfl team.
They couldn't believe the money I spent to go to the regular season and playoff games this year.

And told me to "suck it up princess, it's only football" when I arived at work Monday morning extremely bitter and exhausted from not being able to sleep Sunday night.

They couldn't understand how I felt.

I told them "take all the emotions from the 2011 7 game Stanley cup final series (going up 2-0, getting blown out 2 games, then winning one more game giving us 2 chances to win it all, only to be completely dominated by Boston losing in 7 games) and combine all those ups and downs into the final 2:00 of the 4th quarter.

Only then you will understand how I feel.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":1c67u246 said:
Glasgow Seahawk":1c67u246 said:
http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/02/tips-seahawks-fans-how-to-deal-with-super-bowl-loss/

sighhhhh...and why did Lafayette hit that post???? :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:
word.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
CANHawk":uffp12cu said:
Vancanhawksfan":uffp12cu said:
Glasgow Seahawk":uffp12cu said:

word.

This Seahawks team is nothing like the canucks Rodgers arena is a very boring place to be compared to Century link does not even come close even during the cup final 2011 very quiet sit on your hands type of crowed the best and loudest Canucks game I was at is game 6 1994 Pacific coliseum .

korboko

Reaction score
Didn't Canuck fans riot after their team lost in the Stanley Cup?

Howie_16

Reaction score
Not sure this applies to me since I hate the Cannots and their loss to the Bruins in the 2011 SCF made me happy. Still, nobody knows the agony of defeat more than Vancouver! :)

Cyrus12

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":leyywjhe said:
CANHawk":leyywjhe said:
Vancanhawksfan":leyywjhe said:
Glasgow Seahawk":leyywjhe said:

word.

This Seahawks team is nothing like the canucks Rodgers arena is a very boring place to be compared to Century link does not even come close even during the cup final 2011 very quiet sit on your hands type of crowed the best and loudest Canucks game I was at is game 6 1994 Pacific coliseum .

good point can't think of a worse sporting venue...unlike c-link which the best in sports\\

253hawk

Reaction score
They forgot #11

SMASH, LOOT, AND BURN YOUR OWN CITY DOWN