Lynch laughing right after Interception (nfl.com)

SuperFreak

Reaction score
He did something like that after we lost to the Cowboys this year, I don't care for it but everyone copes differently. We'll see if he's brought back, if not it's been fun watching him play.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
horrendous to watch still...worst call ever...and I will never defend the coaching staff for making that call. I think that smile was to show that Carroll screwed up....

JustinCredible

Reaction score
Hyperbolic. He wasn't 'laughing all the way to the sideline in that video. It was a 3 second clip of him smiling while already on the sideline. I also think it was just in disbelief.

Mick063

Reaction score
I don't blame him.

You don't know to hurt over the loss or laugh out loud over the play call. He chose to laugh.

This may have ruined him. There is a difference between playing for both legacy and money as opposed to just playing for money. When the OC gives you the finger when it is your time to create legacy, it then just becomes a matter of making money. He will never play as hard again.

None of them will. Bevell lost the locker room.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
That play call took away his what would have been his 2nd TD . . . and Super Bowl MVP. I don't blame him for laughing. It was insane. One. Freaking. Yard.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
He wasn't laughing, he just smiled for a bit because ONCE AGAIN, he was not given the ball in a crucial goal line situation. He's not happy, trust me. He's just coping with the crazy decision in a way that keeps him from probably wanting to murder his OC.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I could see myself in his place, smiling and shaking my head at the ridiculousness. No question.

gulliver

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2axpebsw said:
That play call took away his what would have been his 2nd TD . . . and Super Bowl MVP. I don't blame him for laughing. It was insane. One. Freaking. Yard.
Make that 6 inches.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Austin Hawk":3kr557q9 said:
He wasn't laughing, he just smiled for a bit because ONCE AGAIN, he was not given the ball in a crucial goal line situation. He's not happy, trust me. He's just coping with the crazy decision in a way that keeps him from probably wanting to murder his OC.

This is my take. It was ridiculous. And the better alternative to calling Bevel a jackaSS that prioritized not stepping down to Belichek's dare over winning.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Austin Hawk":3luyh9qm said:

Definitely this.

On the cover of the Times' sports section yesterday there's a large pic of him right after the play (the 'What if?' page) and the pain on his face, knowing he wasn't even given a chance to carry the ball and win the game, was just gut-wrenching. Just imagine what he has really been thinking since the play. Man I feel for him.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
Q: "Daddy, what does 'Hubris' mean?"

A: "Well Jimmy, that's a great question! And I can answer it by telling you a story about the Seattle Seahawks coaching staff in Super Bowl 49."

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":3vg96lak said:
Austin Hawk":3vg96lak said:

Definitely this.

On the cover of the Times' sports section yesterday there's a large pic of him right after the play (the 'What if?' page) and the pain on his face, knowing he wasn't even given a chance to carry the ball and win the game, was just gut-wrenching. Just imagine what he has really been thinking since the play. Man I feel for him.

image_content_galeria_full_11710564_20150202155220.jpg

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Looks like he's just in disbelief.

Gotta say though, if in the Super Bowl against the Ravens ANY of the following four things happened you guys would STILL be talking about it and using it to bash the 9ers:

1) Kaepernick takes a picture posing and smiling with Lenny Kravitz during halftime.
2) Crabtree pretends to crap out the ball in an organized celebration with Boldin.
3) Gore is smiling in the way back to the sideline after the game is thrown away.
4) The 9ers D instigates a fight during a kneel down to end the game.

:lol: :lol:

So, I personally don't really care about any of this stuff, but I am VERY GLAD it wasn't my team who was doing it on the biggest stage. :)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":28qo7zhr said:

Gotta say though, if in the Super Bowl against the Ravens ANY of the following four things happened you guys would STILL be talking about it and using it to bash the 9ers:

1) Kaepernick takes a picture posing and smiling with Lenny Kravitz during halftime.
2) Crabtree pretends to crap out the ball in an organized celebration with Boldin.
3) Gore is smiling in the way back to the sideline after the game is thrown away.

So, I personally don't really care about any of this stuff, but I am VERY GLAD it wasn't my team who was doing it on the biggest stage. :)

The 49ers are irrelevant . . . . Their pathetic ownership is enough to laugh at. You won't have to worry about embarrassing yourselves on the "biggest stage" for a very, very long time. Enjoy 6-10, while we compete to hoist the Lombardi on your home turf.

:th2thumbs:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawknation2015":phjry79a said:
Popeyejones":phjry79a said:

The 49ers are irrelevant . . . . Their pathetic ownership is enough to laugh at. You won't have to worry about embarrassing yourselves on the "biggest stage" for a very, very long time. Enjoy 6-10, while we compete to hoist the Lombardi on your home turf.

If the best defense you can come up with to what I said is entirely irrelevant to my post, well yeah, that kinda proves my point.

And just to be clear, I don't personally care and I'm completely disinterested in arguments about morality and being "classy" when it comes to football (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz), but yeah, I'm glad it ain't my team because I post here and would never hear the end of it. :D

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":4q5zc554 said:
hawknation2015":4q5zc554 said:
Popeyejones":4q5zc554 said:

If the best defense you can come up with to what I said is entirely irrelevant to my post, well yeah, that kinda proves my point.

And just to be clear, I don't personally care and I'm completely disinterested in arguments about morality and being "classy" when it comes to football (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz), but yeah, I'm glad it ain't my team because I post here and would never hear the end of it. :D

fe9dFiR.gif

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^^ Uh, you realize that you're REALLY opening yourself up to a more recent .gif of Sherman that's been making the rounds, right?

Someone who cared more and who wanted to get in a pointless silly fight (I don't, sincerely, I have no interest) would be driving through the hole you opened up right now. :lol:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2jfbi8bp said:
^^^^^ Uh, you realize that you're REALLY opening yourself up to a more recent .gif of Sherman that's been making the rounds, right?

Someone who cared more and who wanted to get in a pointless silly fight (I don't, sincerely, I have no interest) would be driving through the hole you opened up right now. :lol:

I have no clue what you are referring to, nor do I care, because your team is irrelevant and so is your smack.

Like I said, enjoy Jed York's 6-10 teams for the foreseeable future . . . I know I will.