The Trail of Tears.

tooshort

Reaction score
I just got home from the Desert and am either in the denial or acceptance phase of my recovery (I can't tell). One of many things that came from working through the sorrow phase with some other .netters down in AZ was this thought on the progression of heartache on the NFC side.

Detroit vs. Dallas-Detroit loses close game because of bad calls, Lions fans are distraught "should've won" (Dallas moves on)

Dallas vs. Green Bay-Dallas loses because of questionable late game call on Bryant's catch(?). Dallas fans are distraught "should've won" (Green Bay moves on.)

Green Bay vs Seattle-Green Bay loses after incredibly unlikely miracle comeback by Seattle. Green Bay fans are distraught "should've won" (Seattle moves on)

Seattle vs New England- we all know the distraught feeling (no description on where it came from needed) "should've won"

DET to DAL to GB to SEA... What a soul crushing progression of losses for all these teams fan bases.

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Obviously some kind of bad karma the Lions created ( Suh maybe?) In any event what type of heartbreaking loss is in the Patriots' future? Suspension? Disgrace?

Latest posts