Kam played through torn MCL

pehawk

Reaction score
Makes me hate Bevell more.

No DL rotation, no healthy DBs, no Richardson to keep secondary honest. Yet, they were still only one play away.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. These guys were so banged up and played their a$$es off. To lose like that is such a slap in the face.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I commented the other day that I was expecting to hear something in this vein (though surprised it's a full on tear) after the game. I wonder if his injury affected the game plan/play calling at all, particularly in terms of covering those crossing routes?

Chancellor is such a wonderful guy to have on the team. Total warrior.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
These guys are some of the toughest dudes I've ever seen, I think they'll respond to the next challenge accordingly.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Anyone know recovery time for that?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Man, I have so much respect for our guys. They played their hearts out for each other. Earl, Kam, and Sherman are beasts.

ringless

Reaction score
Im assuming it was was most like a grade II sprain/tear much like Fitzgeralds. A I would've allowed him to play, II would be extremely difficult. He wouldn't have played on a III

Hawks46

Reaction score
If you're going to tear one, the MCL is the one you want to tear. I can see Kam being ready by OTA's. Definately by Training Camp he'll be back to full speed.

You know, I'm pissed at the play call, but to be honest, I'm getting better and better with the game. Seriously, look at all our injuries. People are really on Brady's jock, and he did a great job, but we only had one guy that was healthy all game in our secondary. Sherm gave up one pass for 6 yards and ZOMG ! moved around a bit instead of just staying on the left side.

Chancellor laid out a couple big hits but he wasn't himself. Earl didn't seem himself either, although the Pats' game plan did take Thomas out of the game. Lane got hurt, and we saw how good our depth really isn't. Over all, the team fought and almost pulled it off anyways. I'm already looking forward to next year. The guys will be hungrier, we won't have the drama we did early in the season, and we'll be getting a lot of guys back from injury.

hawk45

Reaction score
If it were anyone but Kam I would start to wonder is this guy injury prone.

Since this is Kam I am astonished his bones are not liquid by now and think he must be the most durable guy in the world to have had as few injuries as he has had.

Thanks for being out there man. The team is so full of guys who would never consider sitting down in an important game for an injury, god damn it makes it easy to root for them.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
With all the injuries to our LOB, I'm surprised we haven't heard anyone bring up the whole Madden curse thing.

Wait...

- bsd RPA

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Kam, Sherm, and Earl have basically cemented themselves as legends in Seattle for what they played through at SB49 (on top of what they've already accomplished). Don't care what happens from here on out. Their stature in this franchise's lore is untouchable.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Man Kam is such a warrior. You know that ankle and hip never fully healed too.

White Devil

Reaction score
pehawk":1i3quu4q said:
Makes me hate Bevell more.

No DL rotation, no healthy DBs, no Richardson to keep secondary honest. Yet, they were still only one play away.

Are you my long lost twin?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
We are so lucky to have those three men on our team. Good for 8 wins a year alone... Love their toughness.

ivotuk

Reaction score
We got screwed by the shitty field at Arizona State. The players were complaining that it was coming up in chunks. I think that's what happened to Kam.