Patriots Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwkfn12

Reaction score
During the parade, lagarette blount comes out with a shirt "B*** Mode". Im not sure about you, but I saw a guy who came out and ran for 28 of his 40 total yards in his first few carries in the 1st quarter. Then became absolite being shut down for 3 quarters. This tells me he is the B*!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He also quit on his team this year by leaving a game early and forcing his way out of town.

If anyone knows what B**** Mode is, his name is LeGarrette Blount.

swagcity21

Reaction score
Seattle has BEASTMODE new England has QUITMODE.

The other signs ill say were ok. When Sherman talks he has to be willing take it to. But the shirt was completely uncalled for and from a guy who is only known for punching a guy in college.... its better he lay low.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm okay with the dissing of Sherman. He talked a lot of crap and basically built his entire brand off of the "You Mad Bro" on Brady, kind of comes with that territory.

However Lynch doesn't say anything, he's "bout dat action" and I think I saw a Meme that showed that Beast mode in one year had more than double Blount's yards for the past two years combined.

Not to mention Lynch had a good day in the SB and Blount didn't do jack.

That's the only part I think is just...SMH.

OP
OP
H

Hwkfn12

Reaction score
I agree. He became a loose cannon with that sucker punch. Congrats to the NFL for bringing another one to the program.

randomation

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":39qs3q1e said:
Why do they care about us so much?

Because they know if not for the miraculously bad play-calling of Bevell they are watching a parade in Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.