I don't agree with firing Bevell for one call

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheese22

Reaction score
But I haven't forgotten how frustrating it has been for the past couple years to watch his play calling every game. I'm one of those that saw the int play as one of the worst calls in history. But that's not the only reason to let him go. I feel it's the accumulation of his coaching for the past couple years that he should be fired. A lot of people come on here week after week and complain about him, even after wins. I haven't forgotten how bad is during the regular season, not just when a trophy is on the line.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Paul Allen talks to Pete about canning his ass. I just don't seeing Pete ever having the Balls to fire anyone.

Bevel has gone beyond useless- We lost our second SB because of him, we can never forget that

Seahawks25

Reaction score
I'm still frustrated that after two weeks to prepare, he starts the S.B. with run, run, run..punt. Brilliant. They expect us to run. How 'bout launching a 40 yarder for surprise and keep the defense pinned back a bit.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marlin Man":nb659jfz said:
Paul Allen talks to Pete about canning his ass. I just don't seeing Pete ever having the Balls to fire anyone.

Bevel has gone beyond useless- We lost our second SB because of him, we can never forget that

Remember Jeremy Bates? He's been out of football the last two seasons.

pmedic920

Reaction score
We have plenty of Bevell threads.
And plenty of "the play" threads.
Please post your comment on this topic in one of them.

Nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.