Dan Quinn w/ "a lot of gratitude" for Seahawks interview 2-5

Jville

Reaction score
Dan Quinn takes over Falcons with "a lot of gratitude" for Seahawks >>> [urltargetblank]http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_player_sports/?a=9983273&p=1013&n=Danny,%20Dave%20and%20Moore[/urltargetblank]

mp3 link >>> [urltargetblank]http://icestream.bonnint.net/seattle/kiro/2015/02/c_dannydaveandmoore020515_9983273.mp3[/urltargetblank]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/563483483855544320[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/JessaMcIntyre/status/563483175184130048[/tweet]

Exittium

Reaction score
i wont miss him he did an okay job, it's pete's defense and pete's players. I feel like quinn during the SB went "bradley" on us knowing he was outta there after the SB like bradley during the falcons game.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Exittium":3q6dv0bv said:
i wont miss him he did an okay job, it's pete's defense and pete's players. I feel like quinn during the SB went "bradley" on us knowing he was outta there after the SB like bradley during the falcons game.

Is it a coincidence that the loss in 2012 and the loss this year both had our D coordinator leaving to another team with massive implosion in the 4th quarter..although with the ATL game they gave up 20 in the first half which is embarrasing

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Exittium":3ohm6e7z said:

Knowing they have dedicated most their lives to coaching football, I doubt they would rather be able to say "oh well" and relax play-calling one game vs have another Super Bowl under their belt, whether as a DC or Head Coach.

Exittium

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":321np1d3 said:
Exittium":321np1d3 said:

Is it a coincidence that the loss in 2012 and the loss this year both had our D coordinator leaving to another team with massive implosion in the 4th quarter..although with the ATL game they gave up 20 in the first half which is embarrasing

My thoughts exactly..

Alexander

Reaction score
Exittium":gvkgj2ps said:
WilsonMVP":gvkgj2ps said:
Exittium":gvkgj2ps said:

My thoughts exactly..

I think the actual problem in both cases was key injuries. In 2012 we lost Clemons, which not only affected the pass rush (since he WAS the pass rush) but also the run defense. And this year's injuries don't need any repeating.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1onqzc30 said:
Quinn did an okay job? Man!
Yeah....That one was WAAAAAAAY out there.
We were damned lucky to have him, and the Falcons were smart enough to lock him to a HC Contract.

Exittium

Reaction score
scutterhawk":25zukvn8 said:
-The Glove-":25zukvn8 said:
Quinn did an okay job? Man!
Yeah....That one was WAAAAAAAY out there.
We were damned lucky to have him, and the Falcons were smart enough to lock him to a HC Contract.
Please do explain rather then sputtering without actually adding anything to the topic.

We weren't the number one def because of him. We're the number one defense because of Pete, and out the players Pete and JS put out there. And the intelligence they have, not because of Quinn. He didn't pick Sherm, ET, Maxi, or Kam. It's Pete's system. Damned lucky for what? to have a D coordinator who wasn't afraid to be aggressive in playcalling?Minus the lovefest people seem to have for him or bevell in the end its all Petes system. And he's the one okaying the playcalls.