kidhawk

Reaction score
Probably just to scare Russell into signing on the cheap :lol:

or maybe just a camp arm

bbsplitter

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":18jx9zgg said:
Goodbye TJ. Thanks for your service.

I don't know I see it more as Daniels/Archer in the same camp with TJack as a seperate entity. TJack would have to show he was a drastic step up from one of those two, and if not then it would just come down to if BJ was better than Archer. But yeah your probably right it's more likely he is gone.

seabowl

Reaction score
Four days too late. Damn!!!!

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2b3hcedf said:
Id like to see Locker here. :vodka:

I like Locker as a person and representative of U-Dub, but he's just not a NFL QB (and barely a college QB). He has Michael Vick athleticism, but during his last year at UW (I had season tickets), us UW fans were literally screaming, "don't throw the ball!" (and we started winning when we started running more and passing less). He just can't hit a barn if he was standing right next to it, and terrible decision maker. I wasn't all that surprised, as he ran the Wing-T at Ferndale and the Willingham crew didn't develop him. And then we'd get the fanbois who would yell for Jake as soon as RW had a bad game (they are out there). He's at best, a below average NFL back-up QB, and even that might be kind.

T-Jack is a "locker room" guy and nice to have someone who has won a few games in the NFL.

I'm thinking Jake heads to Buffalo or a team with a really bad QB situation.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
In other news, I found five dollars today. Seriously doubt TJack is worried about an arena league guy who was Offensive MVP of the week two times.

We better have something better than Daniels backing Russell up if we let TJack walk. His salary is not a killer and the dude is money on overtime coin flips.

crosfam

Reaction score
He is a camp arm and disaster insurance policy, Daniels might be a WR/RB next year, who knows. I do think TJack can throw a nice ball and is tough as hell. Holds the ball too long, but we can win with him if we have too.

Threedee

Reaction score
I expect we cut TJ loose, move BJ up to back-up (since I dout he's practice squad eligible any longer), and have RJ as the new PS guy. You can never have enough QBs.

Mick063

Reaction score
The team always loads up on bodies for the offseason. Sift through them and see what they got. I wouldn't read any more into this than that.