Reports: Ndamukong Suh wants to sign with Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryantology79

Reaction score
we're pissed off, he's still pissed off.....(antoine winfield voice) CHAMPIONSHIP

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
:3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Sounds good. Dude just needs to take ~$5M instead of $15M+. Seems plausible.

With that being said, if it happened I'd have to change undies. :3: :3:

pehawk

Reaction score
I know a few people who know the circles he travels in. He's wanted to play here for some time.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
It's bleacher report. Let me know when ESPN or SI reports this.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Like pe said, his love of the Hawks going back to before the Lions drafted him was known.

To me, this is like signing Reggie White, sans pulpit. If you can do it and not wreck the model, you do it.

The Raiders have twice as much to spend and would still get him to a short flight home. I have been saying he goes to the Raiders for months now, I will stick with that.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
He's going to get offered a lot more money elsewhere, let's see if he reallly wants to sign here.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":puleanhv said:
If we can afford him, hell yea!! :th2thumbs:
Think he will take a "want to play in Seattle" discount?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1nmp7wup said:
Like pe said, his love of the Hawks going back to before the Lions drafted him was known.

To me, this is like signing Reggie White, sans pulpit. If you can do it and not wreck the model, you do it.

The Raiders have twice as much to spend and would still get him to a short flight home. I have been saying he goes to the Raiders for months now, I will stick with that.

Raiders have twice the amount to spend with 5 times the need else where.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
I would think nearly every player in the NFL would be happy to sign with the Hawks, it's just all about who are the best fit under the salary cap. In any scenario where we're giving an equal offer to match another bidding team, I would think that the vast majority of the time the guy is gonna choose the Hawks. It's just about getting our offer in the ballpark to peak that FA's interest

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3q7boset said:

While I tend to agree with this, he wants to win. Did you see him after the Lion loss to the Cowboys? He looked broken. Giving him a decent contract, offering him a chance to play for the team he wants to and offering him a legit shot at winning multiple SBs?

Seems too good to be true, which means it probably is

gowazzu02

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":28q53zoa said:
It's bleacher report. Let me know when ESPN or SI reports this.

The same ESPN that reported Jared Allen signed in Seattle last year???????

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
pehawk":2c3ex34s said:
I know a few people who know the circles he travels in. He's wanted to play here for some time.

This somewhat makes sense, he is from Portland, so Seattle is as close to home as he can get in the NFL.

That said, I would be floored if this actually happened.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
6beb1d9805596b30f743a615bad1770ff2265c34a87de1c803b0aa74343bed9a-300x216.jpg

mistaowen

Reaction score
Could you imagine the interior pressure we would get on passing downs with him and Bennett? Bennett was unstoppable in the Super Bowl. Brady was getting rid of the ball within seconds and he was STILL in his face. Couple that with Avril and Irvin on the outsides. Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts