NFL Network now has Mic'd up version.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
They'll repeat it several times I'm sure. Gives it a whole new and exciting perspective. And no nobody was recorded saying, "throw it Russ", so no smoking gun, for those wanting a hanging.

It truly was the most exciting SB I ever saw, and I think I would prefer to watch it again this way than to replay the whole game.

cacksman

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":2drbe4f6 said:
They'll repeat it several times I'm sure. Gives it a whole new and exciting perspective. And no nobody was recorded saying, "throw it Russ", so no smoking gun, for those wanting a hanging.

It truly was the most exciting DB I ever saw, and I think I would prefer to watch it again this way than to replay the whole game.

I think that if Pete actually said it, they would play it. Zero reason not to. Confirms what most of us already know.

kidhawk

Reaction score
cacksman":184ykrj2 said:
SPIRITOF12":184ykrj2 said:

It truly was the most exciting DB I ever saw, and I think I would prefer to watch it again this way than to replay the whole game.

I think that if Pete actually said it, they would play it. Zero reason not to. Confirms what most of us already know.

Lack of it being shown on television doesn't prove or disprove anything. There are a lot of things said along the sideline that never reach the viewing audience. These shows are put together, not to prove or disprove something that the fans want to know, they are put together purely for entertaining the masses over the years to come. Nobody except a few Seahawks fans, care whether Pete wanted a pass or not. Everyone knows Bevel made the final call and everyone knows Pete stands behind him. Fans are going to believe whatever they want to believe whether it's true or not.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
still the worst call in sports...I know some of you have softened up on this but we run we win...

OP
OP
SPIRITOF12

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Lets just enjoys the show and leave the "who called the play" Debate for other threads. I love listening to the comments on the Patriots sideline after the unbelievable Kearse catch. They just lost the game and they knew it , only to be jumping up and down hugging each other seconds later. Does football get any better?

cacksman

Reaction score
kidhawk":3rv7bo10 said:
cacksman":3rv7bo10 said:
SPIRITOF12":3rv7bo10 said:

Lack of it being shown on television doesn't prove or disprove anything. There are a lot of things said along the sideline that never reach the viewing audience. These shows are put together, not to prove or disprove something that the fans want to know, they are put together purely for entertaining the masses over the years to come. Nobody except a few Seahawks fans, care whether Pete wanted a pass or not. Everyone knows Bevel made the final call and everyone knows Pete stands behind him. Fans are going to believe whatever they want to believe whether it's true or not.

Completely disagree. You don't think they would want to show Pete making the call for "the worst play call in Super Bowl history"? You don't think every media outlet would be tweeting the confirmation and linking to the video of SoundFX? I'm sure the NFL would hate that, want to avoid it at all costs!

kidhawk

Reaction score
cacksman":1vbhs765 said:
kidhawk":1vbhs765 said:
cacksman":1vbhs765 said:
SPIRITOF12":1vbhs765 said:

Completely disagree. You don't think they would want to show Pete making the call for "the worst play call in Super Bowl history"? You don't think every media outlet would be tweeting the confirmation and linking to the video of SoundFX? I'm sure the NFL would hate that, want to avoid it at all costs!

Most people (Seahawks fans not included) don't care if Pete said it or Bevel made the decision on his own. I think people here are overestimating the reality of the situation. For most of the rest of the country, the game is over and they really don't care. Only people in Seattle are worried about whether Pete said it or not.