One realistic addition to our team

mistaowen

Reaction score
Who is one player you feel would immediately improve our team while being a realistic off season addition? I would LOVE Suh but I seriously doubt he turns down a contract from a team like the Raiders who can throw endless money at him.

For me, I think Vincent Jackson would be a huge addition to our team and should only cost a mid rounder or two. His contract is a bit problematic but I'd hope the shot at winning a ring at this point in his career would outweigh another big contract. I know JS/PC wanted him before he chose Tampa which has to be depressing for him. His skill set is something we seriously lack on offense and even with bad QB play he has consistently put up good numbers. Russell showed how beautiful of a deep ball he can throw to Chris Matthews.....

I think Brandon Marshall would be an awesome get as well but I bet a team will throw a ton of money at him if the Bears don't make an effort for him.

Erebus

Reaction score
Why trade picks to take on an old player with a problematic contract?

I'd rather see what we have with Matthews for a full year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
mistaowen":mcszn2pe said:
I think Brandon Marshall would be an awesome get as well but I bet a team will throw a ton of money at him if the Bears don't make an effort for him.

I would be coveting Marshall until he trashed our WR corps on Inside The NFL leading up to the Super Bowl .. can't see that going over well in the locker room.

firebee

Reaction score
Brett Jones from the Calgary Stampeders.... Great at the point of attack, great balance and footwork. Only thing I worry about with him is hustle. He doesn't seem to put much effort into getting downfield to make blocks on run plays and he seems to give up on plays before the whistle blows. With Russell Wilson as your QB... not a good thing, but if he showed more hustle and played through the whistle on every down; I'd love to see him at guard or center.

Hyak

Reaction score
Rob12":2gt6ggdk said:
Throwdown":2gt6ggdk said:
Denarius Moore

Him too. Lot of upside there. He's just been on a terrible team with atrocious quarterbacks.

He was the guy with a big game against us in the preseason this year. I could see him coming here and competing.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
JTB":ry9g1fxg said:
Rob12":ry9g1fxg said:
Throwdown":ry9g1fxg said:
Denarius Moore

Him too. Lot of upside there. He's just been on a terrible team with atrocious quarterbacks.

He was the guy with a big game against us in the preseason this year. I could see him coming here and competing.

Only 26. Probably wants a one year deal to prove himself. Seattle's not really that sort of place for a WR.