For those wondering about Harvin trade and draft comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Thanks for that reminder. Lets hope wherever he ends up never wins their division as long as his career last.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I smell a 6th round pick. Based on what he actually does on the field he is about a $1m-2m player, making over $10m per year and the Jets won't carry any dead money if they cut him.

This is the easiest decision I have seen in the last 10 years. But then again, if any team could screw it up its the J-E-T-S

Bobblehead

Reaction score
dear football gods

Please put Harvin in Oakland.

seabowl

Reaction score
Bobblehead":p4os6xvb said:
dear football gods

Please put Harvin in Oakland.

What do you have against Oakland?

olyfan63

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":luc8031o said:
I smell a 6th round pick. Based on what he actually does on the field he is about a $1m-2m player, making over $10m per year and the Jets won't carry any dead money if they cut him.

This is the easiest decision I have seen in the last 10 years. But then again, if any team could screw it up its the J-E-T-S

I'm with you, it's hard to see a team paying a toxic player like Harvin more than $2M a year, and even that seems high.
In other threads, people were talking about 6 mil a year contracts--NO WAY. I just don't see it, now that the rest of the league knows the truth about Harvin.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Imagine him in green bay, new Orleans, Denver or new England that would be scary

Status
Not open for further replies.