Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Robert Turbin

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Draft replacement

Votes: 65 41.7%

• Total voters

Chawks1

Reaction score
If he does retire it leaves us money to sign someone...

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Cobb round three to pair with Turbin. Michael will continue to be the fallback.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Murray but I wonder if he is more a product of that O-line, if you think he is the real deal and can be had for a reasonable price why not...... Though I shudder to think Lynch won't be here next year. I love the way Marshawn plays the game!

Rat

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":abb3aemv said:
I wouldn't mind Murray but I wonder if he is more a product of that O-line
Doubt it. Murray was studly before their OL got good, but hasn't been able to stay healthy until this past year. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a RB anyway.

Rat

Reaction score
It'd be kind of cool to get Forsett back for a year or two (even though he's older than Lynch), but I imagine he'll try to cash out, as he should.

I'm fine with Turbin/Michael plus a draft pick or low-cost FA. Roy Helu intrigues me a little.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Gurley is the obvious answer if we draft a guy, as he is the closest comp to lynch these days. Not sure the kid will live up to thise expectations plus it might cost a bit to move up to draft him. For my money, id rather have Micheal and turbin get the carries and draft someone late that we can develop. Then take that money and figure out a way to get Brandon Marshall or Andre Johnson here.

crosfam

Reaction score
Our free agents would get any savings we get if he retires. I say Turbin and Michael by committee, with a lower draft pick to develop. Can Michael return kicks or punts? if not then that is the draftee's primary job.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing a Turbin/Michael combo if Lynch retires. It looked like Turbin improved a lot this season, though it is hard to tell if he is an every down back or not. Wouldn't be entirely upset if we grabbed Gordon or Gurley if they are still there at 31, but we do have other needs that need to be addressed. Think I prefer Gurley over Gordon, but his durability is a question mark. Don't know if we can count on them being starters their rookie year either.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Beast will be back or I'm really crying like when Largent and Big Walt quit..

chawkjones

Reaction score
IndyHawk":jw4exuro said:
The Beast will be back or I'm really crying like when Largent and Big Walt quit..

I agree i think Beast Mode will be back and ready to take us back to the SB, he is just enjoying some well deserved time off IMHO.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
He's coming back and will be extended as he should. I don't even want to entertain the thought of our Hawks without big 24 next year.

Tical21

Reaction score
Give Michael a shot. You can always draft a RB the next year. Gurley may be too good to pass up though.

vonstout

Reaction score
I'd take the money and go get R. Cobb (and sign Maxwell). He would solve the returner and WR issue. Go with Turnbin/Michael and try to draft a RB a little later than the first round. Any of these guys: Duke Johnson, Tevin Coleman, TJ Yeldin, or Ameer Abdullah would be fine. But if they do get Cobb as a FA, I wouldn't be upset if they took Gurley or Gordon at 31. My son goes to Wisconsin and he is awesome. No character issues either.

Mojambo

Reaction score
I'll go with Bobby Turbin and that DT with the weird name, please.

jake206

Reaction score
I think he will retire. He honestly doesn't care about the Hall of Fame or the BS that is the NFL fine committee. Seriously, what else does he have to prove. Nothing.

Pick up one of these two with #1 pick: Melvin Gordon or Todd Gurley.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Draft a replacement and draft O-line to help fill the talent gap. Use the money saved for other positions.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Have read this is a good draft class for running backs. I can see Schneider finding a gem in the 3rd round.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Count me in the Turbin-Michael-Bronson camp.

Utilizing draft resources to pick up better linemen and WRs would be the better alternative instead continuing to create a log-jam at the position.