Seahawks App on iPhone 5

dukestar

Reaction score
Mine stopped working. It looks like it is starting and then goes away. I deleted and reinstalled it and problem still exists. Anyone else having issues?

kidhawk

Reaction score
dukestar":1pznimvd said:
Mine stopped working. It looks like it is starting and then goes away. I deleted and reinstalled it and problem still exists. Anyone else having issues?

I can't speak to your specific problem, but no matter the type of phone, I'd suggest turning it off and turning it back on again (rebooting). That often fixes little quirks like these.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to take the battery out for 30 seconds or so too. Sometimes that clears up "glitches" in the programming.

OP
OP
D

dukestar

Reaction score
I uninstalled and re-installed it and problem persists. I noticed an update on Jan 7. I suspect that update may be the root cause. Since I'm running iOS 6 maybe it's time to upgrade the OS.

Rocket

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":6r1fe3l1 said:
Sometimes you have to take the battery out for 30 seconds or so too. Sometimes that clears up "glitches" in the programming.
Do you use a hammer or a chisel ?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Rocket":30cn28w3 said:
Seahawkfan80":30cn28w3 said:
Do you use a hammer or a chisel ?

Oxy - Acetylene cutting torch.