MRob & Rapoport Discuss Lynch's Future

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000470133/Lynch-s-future-with-the-Seahawks[/urltargetblank]

Video is almost 6 minutes long. Not anything really new, but I always enjoy MRob on the NFLN

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It just dawned on me that the person we need to keep an eye on is Cooper Helfet. He's Lynch's roommate in Seattle, right?

So if he is looking for a new place this offseason, that almost certainly means Lynch is retiring. I've got it all figured out. Someone stalk Helfet.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3f2ug7d2 said:
It just dawned on me that the person we need to keep an eye on is Cooper Helfet. He's Lynch's roommate in Seattle, right?

So if he is looking for a new place this offseason, that almost certainly means Lynch is retiring. I've got it all figured out. Someone stalk Helfet.

Helfet just tweeted this morning that he's in South Africa...what could it mean? A shout out to all his Afrikaans?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3qurrk7g said:
HawkFan72":3qurrk7g said:

Helfet just tweeted this morning that he's in South Africa...what could it mean? A shout out to all his Afrikaans?

You owe me a new keyboard. My drink just went all over it.

Basis4day

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":s37u4vsq said:
I thought Haush was his roommate.

No, it's Cooper Helfet. They're both from the Bay Area. Haushka is married.