Site Colors

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Alright so, now its off season..... Does anyone else's eyes go crazy after a few minutes of reading threads on this site? I know that blue/green/white are hawks colors. But I can only read like 2 threads at most then have to leave the page. My brain hurts!

bbsplitter

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2gq3cmz6 said:
Alright so, now its off season..... Does anyone else's eyes go crazy after a few minutes of reading threads on this site? I know that blue/green/white are hawks colors. But I can only read like 2 threads at most then have to leave the page. My brain hurts!

I personally like all the colors.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry I haven't had that problem. I actually love the dark background, and find it easier on my eyes. I guess everyone has differences.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Yes, it leaves a "ghost" ...... it is very annoying.
But I deal, cause I love my HAWKS.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
The white text and dark blue background is easy on my eyes.

I finder it easier to read than a white background. Which I find is too bright. :Dunno:

shawnsim

Reaction score
You should visit the Viking board if you want your retinas scalded.

lobohawk

Reaction score
The bright green txt took a little getting used to, but I also like the dark background. Have enough screen glare to tire my eyes out.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Love it. The dark background is so nice when viewing on my phone in the dark. My wife probably thinks I look like Golem hunched over my phone on .NET whispering "My precious". :shock:

timmat

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2l735sla said:
Yes, it leaves a "ghost" ...... it is very annoying.
But I deal, cause I love my HAWKS.
+1 with this. I see ghost images after looking at white text on a dark background. But, worth it for this site.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I would only change the white to a bold white on the reading text otherwise it's great..

chris98251

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1jdtfxpo said:

It's from reading on a Crimson and Grey website.

Msfann

Reaction score
I also like the colors as they are. :th2thumbs:

jkitsune

Reaction score
Like others, surprised by the OP. I find the color combo, particularly the light text on dark background, incredibly easy to read, and far superior to many forums which use team colors.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Anguish thoughtfully created a "work mode" theme that is boring white with black text that you can feel free to use if you want. Click the User Control Panel link on top, then click the Board Preferences tab, then change "My board style" to "Minimum", and click Submit. You can always switch back to the default theme at any time.