its just a game

Reaction score
Sorry if this isn't Seahawk related iam kind of new to this forum, i have grown fond of you guys, earlier this afternoon i found my girlfriend, and Mother of our daughter unresponsive. We called paramedics, and they couldn't save her.

My message is dont take your loved ones for granted. iam in shock, and numb sorry, but i felt like it was a message i should share. Take care, sincerely Jay.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dang bro, sorry for your loss. take care of yourself. you have my condolences.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that. Deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your loved ones. Our thoughts and prayers to you from a Seahawks family.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":15qf51dd said:
Sorry if this isn't Seahawk related iam kind of new to this forum, i have grown fond of you guys, earlier this afternoon i found my girlfriend, and Mother of our daughter unresponsive. We called paramedics, and they couldn't save her.

My message is dont take your loved ones for granted. iam in shock, and numb sorry, but i felt like it was a message i should share. Take care, sincerely Jay.
Wow, that's horrible!
You have my sincerest condolences. :(

tooshort

Reaction score
There's superbowl loss "numb" and then multiply by 1,000,000 and you have this. Thanks for the reality check!! All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Daughter. Please let us all know if there is anything we can do to help with the extraneous crap you'll have to deal with outside of the grieving process.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the perspective, but I'm so sorry about situation that brought it about. My condolences, and you are right...we really have nothing to complain about.

Vetamur

Reaction score
My condolences..truly. Shock probably doesnt begin to describe what state youre in now.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Condolences to you and your family for your loss.
Those certainly are sobering words for anyone.

We all come here for one reason and occasionally,
we get, and sometimes give, news to everyone here to put things in perspective. I've had my turn as well.

Football has always been a priority in my family but, family really should always be the priority.

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.

BillBelichick

Reaction score
I'm so sorry - my thoughts and sympathies are with you and your daughter. I hope you can take some comfort in your family and friends.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Damn wtf? Sorry to hear man. Don't know you but that's tough to hear from anyone. My condolences

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Very sorry to here that. Hope things work out for you and your family. Great post to put things in perspective.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
BillBelichick":wt06d2ho said:
I'm so sorry - my thoughts and sympathies are with you and your daughter. I hope you can take some comfort in your family and friends.

This is what is best about human nature, it brings out the best in stressful times.
We were enemies a short while ago because of a game, and now your reaching out to a stranger this is the beautiful part of sports the bonds it can build. Thanks for your kind words and congratulations on your win.

God bless you all for your kind words.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
BillBelichick":27q26b12 said:

This is what is best about human nature, it brings out the best in stressful times.
We were enemies a short while ago because of a game, and now your reaching out to a stranger this is the beautiful part of sports the bonds it can build. Thanks for your kind words and congratulations on your win.

God bless you all for your kind words.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
My cousin passed away two days after the SB, after a long illness. She was from Seattle. She watched the Super Bowl from her hospital bed, wearing a Seahawks jersey.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
My sincerest condolences Hawktini and Silver Hawk. Absolutely horrible and heartbreaking.

And as others have said, this is definitely a reminder that football and even the Hawks should not be the focal point of our lives.

TAB420

Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss.I know what you mean. A classmate and friend of my son's took his own life on Feb 3rd, my son found out about it on his(my son's) birthday Feb 4th. He was only 15 years old. It really puts things into perspective, It also made me feel stupid about letting myself get into such a deep funk about a football game.