Waiting...waiting...waiting

Wizofwest

Reaction score
How many others are with me, checking the site for any new information. These days are dragging along. I know there is a lot of work being done evaluating players, preparing for the free agent period, prepping contracts for our own players. Just no news to be seen. Is there a patch for the offseason....I need help!

TAB420

Reaction score
I've went through 2 refresh buttons.... :sarcasm_off: But yes, I'm with you.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
I'm in full agreement.

I don't know exactly what I'm hoping to see splashed across the boards

"Wilson agrees to fully guaranteed hometown discount deal" or "Suh proclaims he will be a Seahawk in 2015" or "Schneider organises coup to arrange for Fairley, Marshall & Melton to win SB50"

Just need some dreams to ease the pain of Feb 1st.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
You guys sure make it hard on yourselves. Get the Seahawk app on your phone and sign up for twitter even if you don't use it to post your own tweets and follow the key NFL breaking news folks.

swagcity21

Reaction score
Yes I understand completely.... as a new poster I've had something like over 40 posts since the super Bowl. just can't get enough Seahawks info. If I keep posting it will seem like the season never ended.. is denial a stage of grief :?:

.net, twitter, bleacher report, cover32, and the .com still is not enough to get me through the days.... how many days till training camp again??? :roll:

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Yup. waiting to learn about Wilson and BWags extension, and the hope that there will be an OC change.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I think Im waiting to see "It was all a mistake, Seahawks win Super Bowl!".. its odd..but there is a part of me that is.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Vetamur":24k4f1cm said:
I think Im waiting to see "It was all a mistake, Seahawks win Super Bowl!".. its odd..but there is a part of me that is.

I've visualized Lynch crossing the goal line with the football so much, it's like it happened for me. I'm actually in a pretty good place!

*full disclosure, my *preferred* play would actually be the Wilson keeper like he scored on against Green Bay.

Vetamur

Reaction score
HawkGA":3g7q7ex5 said:
Vetamur":3g7q7ex5 said:

I've visualized Lynch crossing the goal line with the football so much, it's like it happened for me. I'm actually in a pretty good place!

*full disclosure, my *preferred* play would actually be the Wilson keeper like he scored on against Green Bay.

Yea..in my mind Ive seen Wilson just get in at the pylon on a naked bootleg probably 20 times...

lobohawk

Reaction score
Key Dates

Feb. 16: First day for clubs to designate franchise or transition players.

Feb. 17-23: NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis

March 10: 2015 league year and free agency period begin at 4 p.m. ET. All clubs must be under the 2015 salary cap before 4 p.m. ET.

March 22-25: Annual meeting, Phoenix

April 24: Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets

April 29: Deadline for prior club to exercise right of first refusal to restricted free agents.

April 30-May 2: NFL draft, Chicago

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I love this time of year. Catching up on all the college players, speculating on shit. Contracts for Wilson and Wags don't feel like a big deal, they feel inevitable. But free agents and draftees, that is fun.

grizbob

Reaction score
You guys just don't realize how good we have it. It wasn't long ago that the only news a lonely Hawks fan in Homer, AK got came by mail once a month, in a rag called Inside the Seahawks. Now the web has us all spoiled rotten to the core :D

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Wilson/Lynch/Wagner Extension or FA pick up. I just want some news...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is the slowest time of the NFL year.................post SB, pre-draft and free agency. This is especially true of us this year, everyone is dying to move on from the SB, so we're craving positive news.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Waiting is always the hardest part, any seahawks news will do even if it's minor news.