Bandwagon? Cowboys fans are secretly 12's...

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

I HAD a friend from High School and college who always supported the Cowgirls, even through the grease-gate fumble at the Clink by his beloved Romo. . LOL After our absolute demolition of the Broncos, he decided that he was " now a converted 12", and deemed that our 'Hawks are "THE MOST EXCITING TEAM he has ever seen". After the Packers game, he who shall not be named, again had stated how amazingly entertaining we are to watch, an no doubt we would hoist that Lombardi for a second time... Obviously, it didn't work out that way. . He proceeds the next morning to tell me this "

IDIOT SAYS : I don't think you fully grasp how dumb the Seahawks look after that. If that was Romo or any other QB the media would be having a field day. This is easily without question the dumbest coaching in the history of the NFL.
I say: They aren't romo and the boys ..
We are already champions . And still together

Idiot says: Romo has more than come back. This could splinter the team for years until they win another Super Bowl.

Idiot says: Tony's not throwing that interception.
I say: Tony ain't gettin a chance to throw it because they would hand it to Murray haha
I say: And there is a reason they said Wilson romo'd it haha
IDIOT SAYS: Romo is the most clutch QB in the NFL currently.

WOW LOL

I am not one to slam another fan for enjoying good football, I just wont do that. If other sad fans around the NFL would like to spread the 12 love, I am all for it...

That being said, support your teams consistently guys! It's so much more rewarding to stick with a team, through thick and thin, and to finally be rewarded by your loyalty!!

I just wanted to see if you guys have any friends, or acquaintances like this, who have also jumped on and off the bandwagon? Have a good day guys, happy Monday!

GO HAWKS !!!!!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Actually, this is what that conversation sounds like it should've gone

"well, Romo would've made that TD throw. Right to Dez Bryant"

Seahawks fan "yup, if we'd had Dez Bryant, Wilson would've thrown the same TD pass."

Dez Bryant is almost unstoppable in the red zone.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Nope I don't have any friends like that.

But if I did I'd kindly explain that if he wants his QB to be in that situation you gotta beat Green Bay to even get a chance to play us, and then you gotta beat us to even get into the Superbowl. Then you gotta get to the goal line within 1 score with little time left on the clok against the Patriots to have the option to make that pass.

In other words, talk is cheap.

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
BigMeach":1ox3zhkl said:

But if I did I'd kindly explain that if he wants his QB to be in that situation you gotta beat Green Bay to even get a chance to play us, and then you gotta beat us to even get into the Superbowl. Then you gotta get to the goal line within 1 score with little time left on the clok against the Patriots to have the option to make that pass.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more fans (friends, people we know) jump from our wagon yet. I am pleasantly surprised by that.. But we will really see this season how loyal our fan base is. No doubt the die-hards, such as myself, will never leave the 'Hawks side. Mediocrity or, legendary, I love my 'Hawks, and will always support and rep!

cacksman

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":1vyw2gcm said:
BigMeach":1vyw2gcm said:

I'm surprised we haven't seen more fans (friends, people we know) jump from our wagon yet. I am pleasantly surprised by that.. But we will really see this season how loyal our fan base is. No doubt the die-hards, such as myself, will never leave the 'Hawks side. Mediocrity or, legendary, I love my 'Hawks, and will always support and rep!

I'm not saying you are this way, it's just an observation. But I've noticed the people that are so quick to make posts on boards, Twitter, or Facebook, etc- are the people who have only just started following the Seahawks in the past few years. It's interesting.

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
cacksman":26wdnni3 said:
RussWILSON3":26wdnni3 said:
BigMeach":26wdnni3 said:

I'm not saying you are this way, it's just an observation. But I've noticed the people that are so quick to make posts on boards, Twitter, or Facebook, etc- are the people who have only just started following the Seahawks in the past few years. It's interesting.

Did you know all of "those people" to verify they just started following the 'Hawks? Or are you just taking an educated guess based on your intuition... lol
That's like starting a sentence telling me to F off, then finishing "with all due respect".. haha

Also, I'm not mad or upset at the instant messages... It's just funny how quickly people hop off the wagon.

FYI: I've been to every regular season game since I was 5 years old in the dome (I'm 25 now). . I've attended multiple away games in the last 10 years, as well. Good try though.