The Hawkstorian's All-Time Numeric Roster .... (bumped)

byau

Reaction score
Can't bump an archived locked thread, so here goes:

The Hawkstorian's All-Time Numeric Roster Thread Of Awesomeness:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=92534

I daresay should be required reading, even if you've already read it, because it's just that awesome.

Especially bumping for those that missed it the first time around

Not to mention, it's a nice break from all the discussion of what happened this year, what will happen next year, free agency, combine, etc..

Hawkstorian, you ROCKstorian and I thank you again for this very super awesome piece of work you put together!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
That was last offseason and his grand finale from his ending part of it(I hope not) He does have a gift that a lot of us enjoy reading..We miss you Hawkstorian .

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words. I haven't gone away completely, just have been able to change my approach to the boards.

I actually wouldn't mind updating the history thead, but I need to be able to edit it. Mods: Any suggestions?

A

Anonymous

Hawkstorian":1dvgz7s2 said:
Thanks for the nice words. I haven't gone away completely, just have been able to change my approach to the boards.

I actually wouldn't mind updating the history thead, but I need to be able to edit it. Mods: Any suggestions?

We can make a copy of the thread that you could experiment with good old fashion cut and paste with?

Latest posts