UPDATE: Seahawks.NET has made two off-season moves...

A

Anonymous

Site Developer Anguish, under the watchful eye of team-owner extraordinaire Rockhawk, has made yet another stellar off-season move to the starting lineup here at .NET.

The savvy systems-guru has just activated two long-term veteran players, with proven digital talents, to join the moderating squad, making an already effective team into one that will help to guide a whole new group of talented posters into the future of Seahawks.NET.

If gives me great pleasure to introduce to you your new site Moderators:

SacHawk2.0 and Sports Hernia!

Please, join me in welcoming these two fine individuals and wish them well in their new endeavors.

:thirishdrinkers:

UPDATE:

In another landmark move, the staff has signed another Pro Bowl .NET player to the active roster for pennies on the dollar. After a tricky restructuring of the Absolut contract, which I'm told included a poison pill, just enough salary cap was freed up to bring in another prolific veteran.

Once again, please join me in congratulating our newest .NET Mod,

HawkFan72!

Go Hawks!

grizbob

Reaction score
You guys keep getting the fox to guard the hen house soon there will be no more chickens :lol: :lol:

Congrats gentlemen, and I use that term loosely ;) :thirishdrinkers:

drdiags

Reaction score
I thought Sac was already a mod? I guess he was on double-secret probation along with the rest from animal house.

Congrats guys! It is a tough job trying to keep sanity in an insane world. Welcome to the revolution.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yep two more assistants for everyone to complain about :) Welcome guys !

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
grizbob":28svyli6 said:
You guys keep getting the fox to guard the hen house soon there will be no more chickens :lol: :lol:

Congrats gentlemen, and I use that term loosely ;) :thirishdrinkers:
Pretty much spot on.... on all accounts........ ;)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":221ko3zp said:
:141847_bnono:
Hey now!!!! I knew Radish since back when he was Pithy Radish, and you sir, are no Radish. But other 'n that your alright.

Welcome, I think. :D

:les:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1465rkdf said:
Obviously rockhawk is at the salary cap and just scraping the bottom of the barrel for cheap help.
They said the pay sucked but the pension was outstanding! 8)