Stadium seating numbers

mikeak

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how the seat numbers work at the stadium as I may have an opportunity for two tickets.

What I can't figure out is looking at where the seats are for a row say seat 1 and 2 vs 15-16. Is there a way to know which seats are closer to the middle ie better seats and which are closer to the endzones?

To me this really matters for the area closer to the 10-20 yard lines which is why I want to find out

Thanks!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Been awhile since I've been there, so I can't say with certainty on the seating numbers, but just for fun, there is a 3-D Stadium chart that you could check out the view from a particular section if that helps at all.

[urltargetblank]http://seahawks.io-media.com/[/urltargetblank]

tacomahawk

Reaction score
If you are facing the seats, the numbers run from left to right. So seat number 1 will be the closest seat to the aisle to start the section.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
tacomahawk":1ny2g43v said:
If you are facing the seats, the numbers run from left to right. So seat number 1 will be the closest seat to the aisle to start the section.

So if I understand this right if you stand at the 50 yard line and face the seats. Then all the sections on your left would have 1 be further from the 50yard line and all the sections to your right would have 1 closer to the 50 yard line

Makes sense? right?

OlyHawkFan

Reaction score
When looking at the seat map. The section next to your section with the lower number will the where seat one starts.

Example if looking at 135. Seat one is next to section 134. The last seat (22) in the section 135, would next to 136

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
OlyHawkFan":rpia2y5c said:
When looking at the seat map. The section next to your section with the lower number will the where seat one starts.

Example if looking at 135. Seat one is next to section 134. The last seat (22) in the section 135, would next to 136

Yes - perfect makes sense. Which aligns with my much more complicated way of looking at it which is from left of 50 yard line higher seat number is better to the right of the 50 yard line lower seat number is better

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the only really confusing part is that different sections have different numbers of seats per row, so for example, in section 109, the middle is seat 12/13 i.e that's the 50 yard line, but that is not true of other sections.