Promo: Family First The Marshawn Lynch Story

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTxm0I9hyU[/urltargetblank]

Some language NSFW

kearly

Reaction score
Marshawn can act when he gets angry.

That promo actually looked interesting. Wanted to see more.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Reminds me of the old ABC Afterschool Specials in the 70's and 80's...................good message, bad acting and production.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
This is going to be the greatest and worst thing I've ever seen.

timmat

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2crgpbxs said:
Reminds me of the old ABC Afterschool Specials in the 70's and 80's...................good message, bad acting and production.

Agree. I'm interested in his story for sure, but this does not look like a quality production.

We're lucky to get to watch him play football. He's also an interesting person with good intentions. But I hope he can stay focused, and hopefully understand that these types of outside opportunities are usually only there for athletes while they're playing.

I'm hoping folks don't have his ear and are trying to convince him that the sooner he stops playing, the sooner he can act, devote more of himself to running clothing lines, etc.

A few super fans will buy the Shaq rap album while he’s an NBA star, but not after his playing days. I hope Marshawn’s retirement is not expedited because he thinks he can run a clothing line or be in movies, etc. Interest in clothing lines and movies usually go away when athletes - even superstars - stop playing. Now if he was retiring early to pursue his foundation and make a difference in the community, I could see that as legit.

Bottom line - I hope he continues to play for the Hawks for a few more years. It's been a pleasure to watch him play and to follow his personality. I just hope his playing days aren't cut short at all for non-football projects like this.

marko358

Reaction score
kidhawk":3kro9djh said:
[urltargetblank]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTxm0I9hyU[/urltargetblank]

Some language NSFW

104797-Key-and-Peele-NOICE-gif-Imgur-PGz3.gif

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1ykqxp5x said:
This is going to be the greatest and worst thing I've ever seen.
I think this sums it up perfectly

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Yup only good actor is Marshawn, everyone else sounds like they are reading from the teleprompter while keeping one eye shut. Marshawn is the only one who can play Marshawn, seems his younger brother couldn't play a younger Marshawn lol.

Hyak

Reaction score
Wow. I have to watch it to see how bad it really is. The production and acting looked pretty horrid.

Wonder when the Russell Wilson biopic is coming out starring Kirk Cameron.........

lukerguy

Reaction score
The acting and production looks like an SNL skit hahaha.

Wow.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
JTB":2fthym7o said:
Wonder when the Russell Wilson biopic is coming out starring Kirk Cameron.........

Your information is inaccurate. It will star Soul Man C. Thomas Howell.

Hqdefault

Hyak

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1zawlmgq said:
JTB":1zawlmgq said:

Your information is inaccurate. It will star Soul Man C. Thomas Howell.

Hqdefault

Yes that's even better.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Oooh, I don't want to say anything bad, but that might have been shot in Least Mode. If he ever reads this he's gonna kick my #$#.

SC