Season Ticket Renewal

summesm

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard when the renewal will be available. I know last year it was the first of March.

It's the off-season, so I guess it's something to look forward to. lol.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
summesm":31nxodnu said:
just wondering if anyone has heard when the renewal will be available. I know last year it was first on march. its the off season so guess something to look forward to lol.

I'm wondering that too, starting to worry I missed an email and suddenly im going to lose my tickets.

smoothmaw

Reaction score
Anybody going to try to move to the new seating? Does anyone know if they will let season ticket holders get first dibs or blue pride members get them.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
smoothmaw":3bhrtnoh said:
Anybody going to try to move to the new seating? Does anyone know if they will let season ticket holders get first dibs or blue pride members get them.

Season ticket holders get first dibs on moves in order of seniority.

Adding new seats though has to go through Blue Pride.

I have been unable to find any seat worth moving to since 2012.

I doubt it'll be any better this year.

I have 2 pairs in different locations and the only way I can get them together is if I move away from the 50 yard line by 2 whole sections, and go up another 5-6 rows...bleh

OP
OP
S

summesm

Reaction score
in years past season tickets holders got first option to move seats. and its how long you have had season tickets who gets first option and so on. id expect a renewal of close to 100% again this year so the options will be very limited I know last year by time I got to see about moving all was left was single seats throughout the stadium.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My rep said to expect the e-mail around early March. One thing we have decided to do this year is to start putting money towards the total ahead of time. Put in a grand from Income Tax yesterday. Nice to have the option of chipping away and getting a head start on it.

zelter

Reaction score
Don't forget they will bump up the prices another 12% this year in the announcement this week

OP
OP
S

summesm

Reaction score
zelter":3mms1oa4 said:
Don't forget they will bump up the prices another 12% this year in the announcement this week
never seen that announcement ? when they say that? and figured it would go up again.

zelter

Reaction score
Sorry I have not heard anything official on the raising of ticket prices - In years past they usually announce the raising of prices about this time when they open up renewals. I am also hoping they are not raised but with last year being another playoff year I cannot see them keeping them flat.