Free Agents Visiting Seahawks

kidhawk

Reaction score
As free agency creeps nearer let's try to see if we can track and compile a list of players who visit the Seahawks in this thread

First up, according to the NFL app

CB Cary Williams is reportedly coming in on Thursday

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000476597/article/visits-tracker-cary-williams-meeting-with-seahawks[/urltargetblank]

Feel free to add to the thread and I'll try to update the main post as I hear about them.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/status/573665171245113344[/tweet]

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Ugh no thanks....hes a large reason for phillys collapse. Hello swiss cheese

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think we bring in few Vets for under $3m and let them battle it out, if they can't beat out the young guys in Camp and preseason we cut them with little cap consequences.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Does anyone really think the Hawks are going to acquire a premier CB in FA? All these he's swiss cheese, nothing but a scrub comments do not take into cinsideration that this or that player may be a good fit in our scheme, or Pn'J may see something special in the player capable of being used well in our scheme.

rideaducati

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1ucds6so said:
Does anyone really think the Hawks are going to acquire a premier CB in FA? All these he's swiss cheese, nothing but a scrub comments do not take into cinsideration that this or that player may be a good fit in our scheme, or Pn'J may see something special in the player capable of being used well in our scheme.

I remember back when Pete first showed up and drafted a few guys in the late rounds and signed a guy from the CFL. He then got rid of the starters from the previous season and all hell broke loose around here. Most of them believe in Pete now, but they still play armchair GM.

Seafan

Reaction score
CW fits the physical profile Pete and John likes. And he'd be a cheap veteran camp CB. Not saying he will be signed but the interest makes sense. The Hawks are going to need more healthy camp bodies due to all the injuries in the secondary.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Per PFF:

At cornerback Cary Williams continues to be up and down. He’s capable of some impressive plays in coverage, but finds himself beaten by double moves too often to be considered anything better than average